The Day When It First Started

WARNINGS!
= OCs and OOCs
= Wrong Grammars and Spellings
= G and Gokudera's beautiful and colourful words

DISCLAIMER!
~ I DO NOT OWN KHR except OCs and THE STORY ~
.......................................................................

Appearances ::

Iemitsu ::
short spicky blond hair
brown sharp eyes

Nana ::
brown bob style hair
brown round eyes

Ietsuna :: ((dame)Tuna's appearance)
gravity defying brown hair
brown round eyes

Tsunayoshi ::
gravity defying brown hair
orange sharp eyes (lighter colour than hyper mode)
.......................................................................

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Italian"
Flashbacks
Author Note / AN

= 3rd Person POV =

"Congratulation, Mr. and Mrs. Sawada, it is two healthy baby boys" the doctor said while letting both of the Sawada see their new born sons.

They were happy to see the one on the doctor's arm is the older one, the energetic one, is letting out a loud cry.

When the couple saw the younger one who was on the nurse's arm, they were kind of disappointed, expecting a voice coming out of his tiny mouth just like the older one, but nothing came out.

The doctor noticed that but kept silent, while handing the older one to the mother, then take the younger from the nurse's arm. When he was about to hand the younger one to the mother too, he was surprised by what they are doing. They are ignoring him, while admiring the older one.

"Ooh, look at you! Aren't you one cute energetic boy! Nee.. Anata, what should we name him?" asked Nana happily when the baby laughed loudly.

"Let's see.. I got it! How about Ietsuna? Sawada Ietsuna? Our little tuna-fish" Iemitsu said.

"That's a great idea, anata! Welcome to the family, Ie-kun" She smiled.

The doctor is getting irritated from seeing this scene. 'To think that they actually ignoring the younger one'.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs, Sawada, I am sorry for interupting you but I believe that you are forgetting the younger one" doctor interupted their admiring session and both of them look at him.

"If you don't want him, please sign here" the doctor continued while handing them the paper.

Iemitsu was about to sign the paper, but Nana stopped him. She can't do it. She didn't has the heart to abandoned the quiet younger baby.

Of course Iemitsu against this idea because the younger one seems so weak and not energetic like the older one. But since his beloved wife wanted to, he'll do it, he'll keep him too.

"No, we will keep him. Please give him to me, doctor" Nana gave Ietsuna to Iemitsu and accepted the younger baby.

"Now, what should I name you? Since your papa already named your brother, mama will be the one who name you. Your brother's name is Ietsuna then you will be Tsunayoshi, Sawada Tsunayoshi" Nana smiled.

She was surprised, she never expected that the boy opened his eyes which shows his orange eyes and smiled cutely at her after she named him, although he didn't make any sound.

She smiled back. "Welcome to the family, Tsu-kun".

~ Time Skip ~

Nana was currently sleeping with her two baby beside her while Iemitsu was currently making a call for his younger brother.

"Yasuuu!! My wife finally gave birth!"

"You don't need to shout, fratello. That shout can actually rival Knuckle's, haha! By the way, Congratulations! I hope I can go there and see your child"

"Then come! My tuna-fish is really cutee!! You should really come!! You can also bring your guardians here, since most of them already have a child so I was wondering if the children can be friends with my little tuna-fish!"

"Haha.. I am sure they'll agree to that and by the way, tuna-fish? I have a feeling that you actually gave your child a ridiculous name"

"No way! Ietsuna is not a bad name, you know! Anyway, make sure to come and see my little angel tuna!"

"Haha.. Yes, yes.. When we wanted to go to Japan, I'll make a call. Well then, ciao, fratello"

"Ciao, Yasu!"

~ 2 years later ~

Iemitsu was standing in the front door, ready to leave. "I am sorry, Nana. I have to go back to work" Iemitsu apologized.

"It's okay, anata, make sure to come home some times. You don't want Ie-kun and Tsu-kun to forget about you, right?" Nana smiled.

"Of course not! No way I want my tuna-fish to forget about me!!" he shed anime tears.

Although Nana didn't show it, she's currently angry. 'He said "tuna-fish", not "tuna-fishes". Tsu-kun also has "Tsuna" in his name like Ie-kun, that means he didn't acknowledge Tsu-kun as his son'.

"Nana, what's wrong?" Iemitsu snapped Nana out of her deep thinking.

"Ah, it's nothing, anata, be careful on your way" then she give a peck on his cheek.

~ 4 years later ~

Nana was washing the dishes when Ietsuna came to her. "Mama, can I and Tsu-kun go play at the park?" Ietsuna excitedly asked while tugging Nana's shirt.

When Nana look at Tsuna, "I want to go out and play with Tsu-nii too!!" Tsuna said it out loud because just like his older twin, also very excited.

AN : Ie call Tsuna = Tsu-kun and Tsuna call Ie = Tsu-nii

She smiled at the two. "Of course you two can! I'll bring you there when I finished washing the dishes, okay, Ie-kun, Tsu-kun?"

"Haai" both Ie and Tsuna said at the same time.

Fate has decided what will happened next. That day is the day where Tsuna's life starting to turn upside down.
.......................................................................

Fratello (Italian) = Brother
Ciao (Italian) = Hello / Bye
.......................................................................

This idea kept bugging my head so... Do I have a choice to not to write/type it? :v