18.

INT. GREENHOUSE - NIGHT

Miso enters the greenhouse with a bag full of groceries. In front of him, Chay was sitting on the manure bags among a pile of clothes, stitching together some sweatshirt onto another one. Miso stops in his tracks when he sees what Chay has done.

MISO
"My clothes" he gasps And Chay looks up briefly from his sewing as he smiles.
CHAY
"I got a little bored."
MISO
"What did you do to my clothes?" He asked in an annoyed tone. Apparently, people should get permission before invading other's closet.
CHAY
"Remember you said I need a disguise? I got a brilliant idea and decided to whip up something."
Chay puts on a hooded top, poorly stitched together and twirls around.
CHAY
"What do you think?"
Miso puts the groceries on a workbench.
MISO
"I think I'm going to kill you now."
CHAY
"C'mon, Jung, You like it. Admit it." He shakes his head.
MISO
"What's with the clips? Are you like a Fairy?"
CHAY
"I'm not! I'm Pichaya Get it?"
MISO
"No."
CHAY
"Porchay. Pitchaya. Pichaya It's a kooky combination." Clutching to his hoodie he remembers the moment when Kim said this to him.
MISO
"So, what, you're a clown now? Are you really so obsessed?" He raises his eyebrow with a bored expression.
CHAY
"This has nothing to do with Mr. Kim. It's my idea. All I need is to finish the bottoms, put on some make-up, and--
Before Chay could say something more of his nonsense, Miso cuts in between.
MISO
"Listen, Chay. You're really cute, and all. But if you're going to be dreaming of the WIK and having circus babies, I need you to go." He sighs and rubs his temples.
CHAY
"What? You're kicking me out?" With innocent eyes, he asked.
MISO
"I like you, Chay. I really do. But he's bad news. I don't want that kind of energy in my life. I saved you For You, Not Him."
Chay stands from his seat, pouting, picking up the clothes. Miso walks up to Chay from behind and puts his hands on his shoulders.
MISO (CONT'D)
"You'll be fine, sweetie. You're a tough boy. Being on your own is better than having a rabid dog besides" Somehow whatever Miso just let out was right.
CHAY
"But what about the cops? My face is all over the TV."
MISO
"Be inconspicuous."
Miso goes to his wardrobe and retrieves a black mask. He shows it to Chay.
CHAY
"Inconspicuous? With this?"
MISO
"Welcome to Real Bangkok. Everybody wears masks. It'll go great with your little outfit."
He puts the mask on Him and leads him to a broken mirror.
MISO (CONT'D)
"See?"
Chay looks at himself in his new outfit and softly nods.

PORCHAY'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

Macau pushes open the police-taped door to Chay's apartment. The lock was broken, and the lights were out.

He steps in, followed by Jom while he carries a
flashlight. The apartment was completely trashed: chairs were overturned, glass was broken, and pictures on the wall were damaged. Then, Macau walks by the wall of pictures and looks at each photo. Jom shines his light around the apartment.

JOM
"The lock was broken when I got here. Neighbors they heard a bit of commotion yesterday and a day before it."
MACAU
"Show me the room."
Jom leads him to Chay's bedroom. As they enter, Macau steps on broken glass and stops. He looks down and sees a broken picture frame. Jom shines a light on it, then the wall next to it. There are dark streaks of blood on the wall.
MACAU(CONT'D)
"What the hell happened here?"
JOM
"Not too sure. Judging from the mess and blood, I'm guessing there was a struggle."
MACAU
"Has Forensics been here yet?"
JOM
"Yeah. Do you think it's his?"
MACAU
"That's what I want to know."
He looks around the bedroom and sees the pile of magazines and newspapers tossed beside the bed, walks to the mess and picks up a clipping. It's an interesting article on the WIK with his picture.
MACAU (CONT'D)
"Doc, He really has a fascination with him."
Jom shines a light on the wall covered with Wik-related clippings.
JOM
"Tell me about it. What do you think?"
MACAU
"I think Dr Pichaya's got a bit more to do with the escape than we first thought"