15.

Burns. Scars. Bruises. Cuts. How much can a human body take? Whatsoever Porchay took it all. Endured in the name of love. All he knew was it was a precious gift from his precious. Amidst of all the pain in glory. Letters engraved herein in blood. He traced them slowly. He liked it. The pain.

Days shifted into agonizing nights, leaving
Porchay with nothing but the haunting
echoes of his previous Days. The misery etched bottomless within his soul, as he found out that Kim had successfully deprived away the vestiges of his former self. The dark moments of his captivity swallowed him whole, leaving him gasping for the air of sovereignty.

TOWER 8, BANGKOK - 30th DAY

CHAY
"Do you really love me?... Mr Kim? Or am I just your little toy" Healing of the skin was evident but the heart within was so bruised, this time even the man who got a degree in psychology was unable to express himself to his consciousness.

Chay knew he needed to gather his wits if he had any hope of surviving. He can't go Insane like WIK.

Kim, who was quietly sleeping back facing the front of the ceiling. He looked at him quietly. Maybe if he Choked Kim to death Sins could be answered. Confusion, Confusion, Confusion. Confusi—

KIM
"Sleep, Doctor you need to look appealing. Don't be a curious feline. In the middle of the nightfall, hmm?" He was awake from the small position change.

CHAY
"Mr Ki—m, Can I as-k you someth—ing?"  turmoil within seemingly exhibited on the shivering of his every utterance.

KIM
"Call me Kimmy, My Little Doc"
The grip on Chay's waist tightens as he inhales the alluring smell from the crook of the beautiful hollow neck.

CHAY
"Ki... Kimmy, Do you love me?"

KIM
"Love? Such a Strong Word. Are you trying to get under my skin?" In shadows of evil, he grinned over the untruth. A devil can love but A maniac Can't.

CHAY
"No Kimm-y. I–I just really wished to ask."

KIM
"Good Then my little doctor ain't coy, hmmm let's Think....

Yes, of course, I love my Doc very much.! Look my name on your skin shines."

But can that foolish unreasonable brain blinded by unknown mania comprehend the shallow expressions of His capturer?

KIM
" You've been a good good boy, master should Award. Right? Doc should Sleep Now. We will go somewhere Tomorrow,"
Carried himself with a sinister aura, his every movement calculated and precise.

Chay felt a shiver crawl up his spine as he was never able to realise the true nature of his captor. Shrugging the thought away.

CHAY
"I love you, Kimmy"
A light smile appears on Chay's face as the dilemma goes away. Little did he know If the gaze closed now, They couldn't be open to see the actuality of tomorrow.

————————————

As Kim and Chay walked into the house together for the first time. Chay couldn't help but to notice the mess. Rather only one big room with mess.

CHAY
"Why are my cola cans, files and clothes all over Mr Kim?" uneasiness pops into his veins.

KIM
"To keep my darling closer every day to me"
He grinned as he wiped the dust off his and Chay's portrait in the middle of the wall. The depths of a psychopath's madness knew no bounds, leaving a trail of wrecked lives and broken hearts.

Going through the basement. It was full of men carrying rifles. And guns. But One was missing... Big.

KIM
"Don't be uncomfortable my Angel. What is mine is yours too"
As Kim goes around looking at all those cars he chooses and smirks looking at the shivering figure trying to hide behind him.