11.

NARUIKAKUTO ASYLUM, PORCHAY'S OFFICE- NIGHT

The room smelled like sex. Damn it. The pain Chay felt was pure agony mixed with pleasure from His Monster. Rose petals on top of his body. He was surely looking like an erotic piece of art.

KIM
"Aish. What about My satisfaction" he growled at the unconscious body. Though he took every ounce of energy from his body. He needed more of those pleading, moans and begging.

Door knocked.

BIG
"Khun we need To go now"
He was in a black outfit holding his rifle closely as he yelled.

KIM smirked.
"You're so light my little feather," he said as he picked up Chay from the table onto his hold with clothes barely covering his intimate parts.

BIG
"Khun han we cleared the wing no sign of lutinent till now."
He informed.

BIG(COND'T)
"We may pursue the plan soon"
He looked at the corridor examining the safety.

KIM
"You Are such a loyal Pet. I should prize you hmm" Grinnes devily showing his gummy smile. God was unfair. No Devil was fairest of them all. Kimhan, a menace, a hazard, a drug of addiction. He was contiguous for the society and a very bad habit for Little Chay.

Big sighs he knows his boss was a maniac. Now with his toy, he was more dangerous than ever. He didn't look at the figure just lowered his gaze and walked out.

They walked and walked until near the car parking.

BIG
"Khun You may leave we will clear the evidence." he walks out.

KIM
finally puts Chay in the front seat.
"My beautiful angel" Kissed him on the temples as he went out to the opposite side to drive.

With discomfort

CHAY
"Mr.Ki-" tries to mumble in tardiness.
Moonlight was glistening on his face with few petals still sticking on his body. With those hickeys, he truly looked like a prized possession of Kimhan.

Kim's eyes divert as he puts seat belt on Chay.

KIM
"For safety my love" he says as the car starts.

NARUIKAKUTO ASYLUM, SOUTH WARD - NIGHT

The South Ward is dedicated to inmates with Deadly criminal records, so the doors were heavier. They have key slots in the centre. There are no windows. There is one hall through the ward. There's a security checkpoint at the end of the hall with an
ARMED GUARD. He speaks into his radio.

MISO
"Copy, Watchtower. All is sound."
He was making sure that other prisoners did not get away because forces were taking time to come. This ward was clear But still a fear in the back of his mind. That someone was watching him and will haunt him.

Maybe his suspicion was right.

"Hello jung" A loud growl heard from the back.

Miso's pupils dilated when he took notice of the voice. It was his nightmare. The one who ruined his life and took his fingers as possession. A person with no mercy. No empathy. An emotionless moron. That only follows his boss's steps. Hyena aka VEGAS.

VEGAS
"Long time no see hmm little lamb how's your Hand still itching-"

He pulls out the gun as he smiles maliciously.

"To restrain me? Huh" mocking. The mortification in Miso's mind was beyond imagination.

MISO
"You too old friend" mustered up the courage as he moved in Vega's direction. Not wanting him to show the fear.