27. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO

Start from the beginning

"Seung gyu," Jungkook completed Taehyung's sentence and gave him a cute innocent smile.

 Taehyung's nose flared with anger, and he started smacking Jungkook's head continuously

 "Ouch, Tae, wait!" *smack* 

"Wait, let..." *smack* 

"Dude, I..." *another smack*

 "Okay, seriously, I am calling 911," Jungkook said, running away from Taehyung, who was looking at him like an angry bull that just saw the color red.

"Come here," Taehyung said.

"No, I will not," Jungkook said, holding his head. Taehyung ran in Jungkook's direction, and Jungkook ran in the opposite direction. They were standing in a circle where Taehyung always ran towards Jungkook, and Jungkook ran in the opposite direction.

 "Jungkook, come here," Taehyung said, 

"No, you will hit me again," Jungkook said with a pout.

"Then what do you want me to do, give you a reward?" Taehyung said.

"But what did I do wrong?" Jungkook asked, stomping his foot on the ground like a little child.

"What did you do wrong? You brought Yoongi with you even though I told you to pick Jimin," Taehyung said.

"And what's going on between you and Yoongi? Don't you dare to lie; you are following him around like a lost puppy every damn time," Taehyung continued. Jungkook just opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"Are you two fucking each other or what?" Taehyung asked, a direct question.

"No, how could you think this about yoongi, he is not like others he is pure, okay" Jungkook instantly reacted, feeling offended that his best friend would think that way about Yoongi.

"Thought so. You know, if I think carefully, Yoongi seems more interested in Hobi hyung," Taehyung said, contemplating the situation without noticing his friend's angry eyes on him.

"Ouch, Jungkook, you idiot," Taehyung exclaimed, holding his head where Jungkook had smacked him. 

"What was that for?" Taehyung asked, rubbing his head.

"Well, you hit me first," Jungkook said, folding his arms. He didn't appreciate what Taehyung had said a minute ago. 

"Wait, I should be the one hitting you," Taehyung said, gripping and twisting Jungkook's ears as he came near to taehyung.

"Ahh, leave me! Help! Help! Someone saves me from this monster!" Jungkook started shouting, and Taehyung continued twisting his ears more. Hearing Jungkook's screams, everyone looked at him.

"What are they doing? Is that Taehyung twisting Jungkook's ears?" Yoongi asked Hobi.

"Leave it; they're always like that," Hobi chuckled, watching Jungkook's predicament. Yoongi also nodded, lastly looking at Jungkook, who was screaming for help, but none of the others came to his rescue.