Chapter 13. No Exit

I feed on a man near a town, pushing him to the tree and sucking his blood... Calista behind me "Seriously, you are in New Orleans"

I get off him blood dripping from my mouth smirking at her "I have been here for weeks and all you have done just bothers me" The man falls lying dead "Oops"

Calista crosses her arms to her chest "You feed on humans until kill them now."

"And?"

"And you make really mess more than between Marcel and Klaus... I have been watching you for days. The only way to ensure my safety is to know how long you can last until your next fix."

"Or, you can just leave."

"I don't abandon my sisters, Eliana."

《♡♡♡♡♡》

In Mikaelson's compound, I sit at Elijah's bed while he looks through the books I just bought. I look through my bags until I hear a phone start buzzing. I plop down on the bed and roll my eyes when I see Elena ringing thousands of times.

"Won't you answer your phone, Eliana?"

I sigh "No, I have been staying here for weeks and I'm done really all Mystic Falls problems"

Elijah sits at the edge of the bed "Look at me... you can't give up on them and I see no such a thing saying breaking up with Damon cause he tutored Katerina"

"She was my sister and you lived with me... we were Nadia's parents, we raised the girl"

"She is not, and you are not, Eliana. She was Katalina's sister... the love of my life... the woman I loved and raised Nadia as our daughter. Katerina takes her from me"

"Elijah...."

"No, wait you have been staying with me for days and I don't say anything cause I know you but you don't act like you... killing people!"

"I am a vampire, Elijah"

"No, you are a witch with a perfect heart"

Calista runs through the door "Jessica called me, Damon Dr. Wes injected him with raper virus and now he is feeding on vampires"

I look at her confused "What?"

"Why are you still sitting go to him"

"No, I'm still on my vacation" Elijah shares a look with Calista "What?"

"We are talking about Damon, the love of your life, the man you sacrificed everything and made a deal to get him back"

I look at her with a sarcastic look "I don't love him anymore" Enzo sent me a message "It's Enzo saying Damon tried to kill him more than once"

Elijah compels me "You will go and help Damon... understand"

《♡♡♡♡♡》

In the farmhouse after Enzo left, Damon remained in the house alone until Katherine, I, and Stefan arrived. Damon sees me standing at the door "Eliana. Don't. Do not" I don't listen and continue taking a step into the house "I said don't!" Stefan now stands at the door as well "If you come in here, you ain't coming out."

Stefan wonders "What exactly happened in here?"

"I wanted revenge. I got stuck with a vampire virus.. almost killed my last friend.. Typical Damon."

I talk "Enzo texted me the address here. Damon, we're here to help you."

"You can't help me! I feed on vampires now. You're both vampires. Do yourselves a favor and leave."