Chapter 6. Handle With Care

In Salvatore Boarding House, I and Damon are cuddling on the couch in the living room of the boarding house, with a fire providing warmth for is "This is nice."

Damon holding me in his arms "It is nice."

"Quiet, still, peaceful. I like our life when it's like this."

"But it is our life, which probably means that somebody's going to walk through that door and shatter it."

I groan "Ughhhh" obviously unhappy at Damon's suggestion "Don't say that."

Damon begins to countdown "In ten...nine..."

I hold Damon closer "Just let me enjoy the moment."

"Six...five..."

I interrupting Damon "Damon, today is the day that we're going to bring Bonnie back. It's a good day"

Damon kisses me on the forehead as he continues counting down to two.

I smile "Damon, it's a good day."

Damon and I then kiss, before I put a finger over his lip to quiet him, as I hear footsteps approaching.

Silas then bursts through the door "Greetings!"

Damon says "One..."

Silas says "Good morning, frenemies!" as he enters the room "Some old habits never change" he pulls the curtains back using magic.

I sit up to attention, staring in disbelief

Silas to me "Ah. You know, I'm only a few hours into my old life as a witch, but somehow, the sun feels warmer" he walks to the window and lets the sun hit his face "Probably because I'm not cursed with having to outlive it anymore."

Damon wonders "What's with the home invasion, Silas?"

Silas says "Well Damon, after two thousand years of a miserable existence, I finally get to die."

I roll my eyes "Silas, remind me who we're each other life"

Silas smirks "In your dreams"

《♡♡♡♡♡》

Narrator POV

In New Orleans, Mikaelson's compound. Klaus and Calista are in Klaus's office, Klaus puts a cup of milk and kisses her forehead before he sits.

Calista smiles taking the cup "Good morning, sleepy-head"

Klaus smiles "Good morning, Love, you didn't sleep upstairs"

Calista smiles and rubs her belly "Our daughter was moving around fast"

Klaus looks at her laptop "Amnesia, still confuses with Stefan's condition"

Calista nods "Yes"

Kaus gives her a look "Did you tell Eliana about her curse"

"I can't, she must remember"

"That's selfish, Cas. you must tell her, Silas already here walking around with his look like brother"

Calista gives him a look "Eliana made a deal and telling her before her twenty-five birthday will be selfish from me if Hades knew her place, he will come and torture her "

Klaus raises his eyebrow not believing what she said.

Calista puts her hand on his "Eliana loved Damiano to death and made a deal to bring him back, she played in natural for him. Silas won't talk because he wants to watch her not remember this age, he and Amara betrayed her once so he could do it again"