Chapter 4. From Whom The Bell Tolls

In Salvatore Boarding House, I sit in the library, the laptop on my lap talking with Calista on a video call. The scene alternates between me at the Salvatore boarding house and Calista at the Mikaelson compound, in New Orleans "I can't believe it he says Vampire Amnesia 101."

Calista asks "What did he say exactly?"

"One text the same to me and Elena– "So far, so good." Which, in Damon speak..."

"Means that they probably devoured a troop of Girls Scouts by now."

"Cal!"

"I'm kidding...kind of. Although it's not uncommon for patients with retrograde amnesia or other traumatic brain injuries to turn volatile."

"Okay, Dr. Filo. Since when do you know so much about amnesia?"

 Since when do you know so much about amnesia?"

"It's possible I studied up on Grey's Anatomy"

"The television show."

"I'm a pregnant witch who can't practice magic and her fiancé trying to damage his foster son's empire which was his own years ago so I have a lot of free time"

I laugh "Yeah, I can see that"

Klaus gets on the screen and gives her a bowl of snacks "Cas, here"

Calista kissing him "Just in time, you're the best"

I smile watching them.

Klaus says "Watching the show again"

I smirk "Hey, baby daddy"

Klaus looks at the screen "Eliana Gilbert and don't make me regret accepting you're the godmother"

"I told her both of you just die and don't worry, my godbaby will be safe with me and" give him an amused look "Damon"

Klaus gives Calista a look and she just smiles at him and he chuckles at her face he turns to me "Goodbye, Eliana" he hung up.

I laugh to myself "He loves me"

Elena walks in "You're talking to yourself"

"Nah, Klaus and Calista"

"Wanna chase Salvatore brothers"

I stand "Let's go"

《♡♡♡♡♡》

In Mystic Grill, The bell of the door rings. Damon and Stefan clink their glasses and as they are about to drink when Elena and I walk in.

Elena says "And there I thought catching up on nearly two centuries would be a drag."

Stefan with his magical way "Remind me of your name again."

Elena looks a little hurt "Elena."

Stefan says "Elena. Right."

I say "And I'm the older sister Eliana, buzzkill"