Chapter 8. Dead Man on Campus

Elianna POV

I open my eyes feeling dizzy, God, I hit my head hard, I'm gonna teach Qetsiyah and Calista a lesson. I look around at the white old ceiling, wait a minute where am I? I look around me, I fall between the wall and the bed. Whose bed? Where am I? Fuck!!

I hear Damon's voice shouting "Come on, Eliana. Do not tease me more"

I raise my hand "I fall here, buddy" but I widen my eyes feeling as I hear my own voice.

My voice says "No"

I stand watching Damon who sits on the bed and me or the girl who looks like me crawls at the bed and Damon gives her several kisses and she giggles.

I widen my eyes as I see them, She is wearing a silk dress. Damon has long hair and wears a chiton. That's weird watching yourself kisses with your boyfriend "Damon, I'm here" He can't hear me "DAMON!! I'M HERE, THIS IS NOT ME IN THE BED" I look around the house so basic and it's like a cottage.

She groans "Damon, do not leave"

"It's a war, baby"

"I know but it's" she takes a deep breath "I do not feel okay leaving, you fought before and you won but I can not find the words" She kisses his neck "Listen to my heart, baby"

Damon smiles and kisses her hand "Is that your witch thing?" she nods "You know, I do not believe in the magie"

"It's magic" I sit next to them on the bed watching "And you do not believe this" She moves her hand and the glasses break in the room "See?"

Damon groans "It's a trick"

She hit him playfully and she lay next to him "When do you will leave?"

"Now"

She sighs "I will get dressed" She heads to the wardrobe and I see the bracelet Damon gave it to me on my birthday, she wears a female chiton and wears the bracelet taking a tray with candles.

He walks to the door with her "Take care, wife" She looks away and he kneels kissing her stomach "And you little one until I back" she smiles messing his hair "I Will make sure back before you born"

I soften watching it, What is that a delusion thing of me?

Silas approaches us "You ready, brother"

Damon kisses her stomach again "As we promised,  you wait for me until I get back" he stands and she gives the tray to Amara who is waiting outside the house "Elianna"

She hugs him tightly "Take care and come back to me" She holds his hand "Live through this battle, Damanio"

Damon kisses her softly and rests his forehead on hers and they hold hands "I will... take care of yourself and our child"

Silas share a look with Amara.

Eliana takes water and throws it at the floor "Back fast"

Damon nods and smiles "As you wish, my lady" he takes a bag gives her one last look, and walks with Silas.

Amara hugs her tightly "It's not the first time, Elianna"

I vanish and the place changes, it's like watching inside the movie. I'm back to another cottage.

Elianna crying hugging her knees to her chest and Calista sits in front of her.

Calista holds her hand "Don't do this, sister"

"They are dead, Amara, Silas, and Qetsiah, what I will Damon when he back from the battle that my sister and his brother played on all of us and chose infinity and instead they were killed" she sobs "I saw my sister heart, my baby sister, I raised Amara, she more daughter to me"