Chapter 12. The Devil Inside

In Salvatore Boarding House, I stand in the kitchen cooks lunch while Stefan and Nadia stand watching me. I nod making sure the food tastes good. "It's yours, Nadia... Why in Hell would I stop you? But your mommy disappeared and Damon too" I take a deep breath with a mad smile "What he is doing?"

Nadia looks at Stefan "I never saw her like this"

"Or me" Stefan talks to me "Eliana, you are good now?"

I groan "Stefan" I turn off the cooker "I am great"

"You just cooked lunch at ten a.m. while Nadia was trying to tell you something important" We walk out of the kitchen and Damon in an obviously good mood, enters the house carrying a shovel "Where have you been?"

"Just out."

"Define "out.""

"One who hovers and sticks his nose in other people's business. Oh! Sorry.. I defining 'annoying.'" Damon starts wiping his feet on a mat on the floor.

"That's funny."

I roll my eyes "So funny"

Damon says "Katherine's rotting corpse was stinking up the house. I got rid of it."

Stefan says "Could be a bit of a problem..."

"Why is that?"

Nadia says "Because I'm here for Katherine's body."

"You're out of luck... you ain't getting it."

"My mother asked to be buried with her family in Bulgaria."

"and nothing gives me greater joy than denying her dying wish."

Stefan says "Damon... who cares? Katherine's dead. Just give her the damn body."

"That bitch ruined our lives. Nadia has known her what, 5 minutes?"

I cross my arms to my chest "Give her the body for the sake of Katherine's sister at least"

Nadia becomes very agitated and rushes toward Damon to grab him by the neck "Tell me where she is."

Damon smacks Nadia away from him and pushes her up against the wall "The nicest thing that Katherine Pierce will ever do is feeding the maggots that feast on her flesh. Give it up. You're not giving her back." Damon relents and loosens his grip on Nadia.

《♡♡♡♡♡》

I sit at the graveyard alone watching Mason's grave... I take a deep breath thinking of everything. My life, my past lives, My memories, and my first life as Elianna and falling in love with Damanio...

I made a deal to take him back and now he is reborn after a lot of lives that Hades tutored me in by death for following Hecate.

What should I do go to the Olympic mountains and ask to meet Zeus... I lived knowing all mythological stories but as Elianna I never met Greek Gods or Goddesses even Hecate... I was a follower a believer with magic power no has or will... nothing else.

How I let Damon remember his past life, he wouldn't believe me, I groan...

My phone rings takes me out of my thoughts, it's Caroline "Hey, Care"

"Eliana, How you doing after break up?" I roll my eyes "Sorry? I asked that thousands of times, well, I had a message for you"

"Go ahead"

"Aaron was here and he said Wes isn't going to be a problem anymore? His family's trust just came through and he was able to cut off Augustine's funding"