Kaval (Stasis Cryo Archon)

Name: Maurus (Kaval) Winterfell

Title: God of Dreams/Moon
(Sometimes called The Tsar or Everlasting Winter)

Gender: male

Species: Celestial

Element: Stasis Cryo

Nation: Snezhnaya

Family: the Tsarista (older sister)

Weapon; Sword

Looks:

Looks:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Dragon)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Dragon)

(Dragon)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Wolf)

(Wolf)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Bio:

Kaval would be considered the leader among the stasis archons. He represents the moon and sits at one of the many seats among the Council. He is also a direct descendant of Artemis the first stasis archon.

Kaval ruled over Snezhnaya at night and he was favorite among the children there. At the time, Snezhnaya took it very serious to worship and respect Kaval and the Tsarista.

However the downfall began to happen, when the elders and other people started to become afraid of him. Also when he started getting some pressure from his family and other celestials.

Eventually, his sister began to restrict him of what he was allowed to do and what he could do. Being upset but the idea, Kaval refused and got pissed off causing the two siblings to fight which caused a small battle to occur.

Kaval stopped though when his people especially the kids grew fearful of his power. In a fit of rage but also sorrow, he fled and cursed that Snezhnaya would never experience the blessings of the night ever again.

Ever since then, no moon, no stars, no aurora borelis, or even pleasant dreams occur in snezhnaya. The nights are longer and dull like the ice and although the people of Snezhnaya cry out to him he doesn't answer. Their pleas fall on deaf ears towards the Tsarista, and she banned many night festivals, destroyed the cathedral, Kaval's statues, and more.

Kaval proceeded to feel and isolate him in the snowy depths of the shadowland, where he refused to make an appearance for 500 years.

Eventually, a bard and one particular Traveler went after him after a night terror began to plague Mondstadt and Liyue. After some convincing and time, Kaval left his isolated fortress and help purify Liyue and Mondstadt entirely. Marking the first step of good for all of stasis.

Other archons:

Summer - like venti she made good friends with Kaval and she knows if ever comes down to it, he will always come to Mondstadt's aid. Whenever he visits, she usually goes to Diluc and helps him make Chillrend a stasis themed wine, and offers it to him for free...

Summer is usually the one paying...

Hunagyun - He is aware of Kaval having secrets and the pain he has gone through. Unlike all other stasis archons, he knows Kaval is the only one who has yet to return to homeland that he misses so dearly.

So Huangyun is very open to let Kaval stay in Liyue, where the two often play chess and other similar mind-inducing games.

Kalinda - Kalinda and Kaval have come to blows more than once, and despite their constant fighting they find ways to respect each other through it. According to Kalinda, she feels deep regret and sorrow coming from Kaval when their blades clash together.

She believes it's probably because he misses home so dearly, and is looking for ways to find forgiveness within himself.

Tariks - He often speaks highly of Kaval and understands his burden. He often invites Kaval to hang out with Aranana and go on a spiritual retreat. He wants Kaval to heal..

Barika - She often sends letters or gifts to Kaval. In the past before being locked up she would go to the house of hearth and request they make desserts native to Snezhnaya.

Like Kalinda and the others, she can subtly senses his longing for home. Although she knows she can't do much, she tries to make his time in Fontaine pleasurable.