Stasi

Name: Stasi

Gender: ??? (Often referred to as a she)

Species: Seelie

Element: stasis

Region: Fontaine

Whereabouts: Fortress of Meropide (usually following Wriothesley around)

Looks:

Bio: Stasi was discovered within the fort near the lower levels, where others except for Focalor are forbidden to go

Bio:
Stasi was discovered within the fort near the lower levels, where others except for Focalor are forbidden to go.

At first, many were slightly nervous seeing a stasis seelie knowing stasis is being seen as bad and a forbidden element. However, the inmates kept her hidden for a while until she was discovered by Wriothesley.

At first, he planned on letting her out into the wild but Stasi seemed to grow attached to him for an unknown reason. So he decided to keep her around as a small companion.
However it's unknown how she appeared in the first place, according to the Duke and the other people of the fortress.

In reality, Stasi was created by Barika as a last ditch effort to "call for help," because Barika herself is locked up under the fortress.
Where she is chained and constantly being drained of her power and ability, being used as a battery to slow the water levels that are rising.

Stasi often tries to convey this message, but cannot speak so it's been somewhat futile. However with the element of stasis hydro draining, Stasi will soon die because of it.

-bloodhound-