Tariks (Stasis Dendro Archon)

(Major Reboot)

Name: Tariks

Title: God of Insight (Dharma Forest) Ever-shifting Shadow (desert)

Gender: male

Species: Celestial

Element: Dendro

Nation: Sumeru

Family: Nahida (little sister)

Weapon: Claymore

Looks:

(And sometimes)

(And sometimes)

Bio:

Tariks dwells in the desert of sumeru often called the God of Ever-shifting shadows among the people of the desert.

He shows close appearances of Anubis and Jackals, and protects the people who live there in the desert.

Tariks is a man who speaks very little and rarely ever makes an appearance, due to his voice being destroyed.
He can still speak somewhat but it puts a lot of strain on his throat, and usually comes out at mostly snarls and growls.

Tariks like other stasis archons watches over the city at night to combat nightmares and night terrors, but he also has a large role among the Matra.

Sadly after his sister, The Great Lord essentially died and became the lesser lord he went off the grid. Many people of the forest claimed he abandoned his sister and thus resent him, while people the desert believed he was close friends with King Deshret.

Which he was but he cared for his family equally.

However he didn't abandon Nahida or at least not intentionally, since the great lord fell he went back to the desert to ensure the barrier that kept Mirage contained. Since the barrier was linked to the great lord at the time.

Mirage is a night terror often taking advantage of people in the desert or forest with mirages and illusions.

When Tariks discovered Mirage to be free he worked endlessly to find the night terror to end his life, but his search came up with nothing.
By the time he learned what happened with Nahida and the Balladeer Arc when the traveler showed up. It was already over but regardless there wasn't much he could about it.

Solely because the forest rejected him for the whole thing, leaving him stuck to stay in the desert.

Personality:

According to Kaval, Tariks is god of a few words, but his personality is not too different from Xiao or Cyno. He is usually always on business and always ready for combat at a moments notice.

The security and well being of Sumeru is his top priority.

As for what Summer has to say about Tariks, she will say he is like a cactus. Hard to approach and to touch but once you are able to find his soft side is like finding the water filled with emotion and care.

Huangyun - the god of secrets has high respect for him, and loves his company. Despite the strong sense of duty that runs through Tarik's vein, he is quite surprised the Sumeru god of shadows is fairly knowledgeable when it comes to cooking.

Kalinda - Kalinda has dueled him multiple times and although it always ends in a draw, she is fairly weary to pick fights with him. She would love to see a fight between him and Kaval when ever the chance may rise.

Barika - she doesn't get along too well with Tariks, solely because of her thieving habits and when she used to break into his sacred pyramids. However when it comes down to it they can work together with trouble.

Extra:

He is the only stasis archon that does not have a dragon, but rather a jackal form.

-bloodhound-