Barika (Stasis Hydro Archon)

Name: Barika

Title: God of Thieves

Gender: female

Nation: Fontaine

Weapon: Sword

Element: Stasis Hydro

Family: Furina/focalors

Looks:

(Dragon form)

(Dragon form)

Bio:  (still in the works of getting through  the new story mission in Genshin, so bio and everything is a work in progress)

Bio: (still in the works of getting through the new story mission in Genshin, so bio and everything is a work in progress)

Barika the stasis hydro archon of Fontaine, also known as the Queen of Thieves, and as many people guess she runs the thieves guild, illegal auctions, and black market trade.

As the taboo suggests, the stasis archon of every region tends to the opposite or somehow be the backbone of the nation.
Barika's role has always been in question, on whether or not is she a good archon.

Although, Barika never strides to be on the throne but rather expose the error of the rich and nobility. Barika is like the Robin Hood of the city, often stealing from the rich or other thieves and gives them to poor and such.

However she does regular street performances

Relationship:

Focalors - Stasis is under very strict laws in Fontaine worst than Inazuma and Sumeru.
This is because of the prophecy that was set in place for Fontaine, of the sea will turn the people back to Oceanids.
Focalors viewed the stasis hydro as dangerous, and actually locked down her own sister to the bottom of the sea.
For decades Barika was trapped and held down at the bottom of the sea, where she suffered alone for a long time.

Furina - her relationship with her is a bit bumpy, but Barika doesn't hate her. Compared to Focalors they sometimes act like sisters more so than the actual archons do.

Traumas : like other stasis archons they each suffer some degree of trauma or even illness.

Barika ended up developing abandonment issues and aqua-phobia, which is comically cruel given she has been seen around water and uses it to get around. Although if you ask her she is actually fine with small amounts and clear water.
However the minute it starts to become a pond, lake, and ocean she refuses to go near it.

So the relationship between her and sister is not healthy, and she spends a long time to try and get her sister to look her way. Although she had a bitterness towards her.

Besides from abandonment issues and fear of large bodies of water, the others are claustrophobia and is definitely a clean freak.
Being that bottom of the ocean she has been covered in sand at the bottom, and has to deal with blood or corpses due to sea monsters hunting, and other trash that snags onto her.

Others:

Fountaine forbids any use of stasis and actually known can really speak about it. Stasis has been used as the bad guy in many children stories.

If anyone caught using stasis gets immediately arrested, or banned from the region itself.

-bloodhound-