Valentina (WIP)

(The stasis pyro archon is still under work and re-work, as more information about Natlan is released)

Name: Valentina

Titles: Moon of Natlan/Crimson Moon/Everlasting-Flame

Gender: female

Species: celestial

God of: Peace/Rebirth/Mercy (WIP)

Weapon: Catalyst

Element: Stasis pyro

Looks: (WIP)

Dragon form:

Dragon form:

Bio:

Not much is known about Valentina, other than she is the stasis pyro archon. The other archons haven't seen her and she rarely communicates to them as well.

However according to Lumine, Valentina is cahoots with Capitano a fatui harbringer. As to why it's unknown, but Barika speculates that she is supporting the Tsarista as well.

Kaval -

According to Kaval, Natlan is a region that is unforgiving towards stasis. Not only are stasis users are enslaved there, a lot of them are put to death to use for fuel.

Capitano being the more morally righteous end, he believes Valentina probably sought shelter under the protect of Captiano in return she assists him with anything he needs.

Barika -

although her heart bleeds for Valentina, she is weary of Val. Like Kaval, she too seeks blood and vengeance on her own land.
Recalling Val's memories, Barika has seen the amount of whips, chains, and harsh labor Valentina has went through.

Tariks -

Tarik's doesn't have fond memories of Valentina, and she got a nasty burn from her at one point. There had been a few countless times she has threatened to burn the whole forest down.

In some cases he almost sounds afraid when talking about her.

Summer -

She was almost killed by Valentina at one point, when the stasis anemo archon went to her. She hoped to comfort her and be there, but was shocked when Valentina turned on her.

Hunagyuan -

Similar to Barika's comment, he fears Valentina will bring world-wide destruction. According to him, he describes her relationship with Capitano, like fire control.

In other words, he says Capitano is there to ensure she doesn't get out of hand or start worthless wars.

Kalinda -

Kalinda often comments about Valentina's unbridled rage and hatred for everyone and everything. Not even her own followers are safe from her flames, and says she has committed mass genocide before.

Yet, upon hearing the roaring flames she swears she could endlessly screams following suit.