I'd be your Bitch (Spoiler)

Heizou x Male Reader
(Spoiler)
Modern Au

At the gym/sentrum smt with a lot of people next and behind me HAHAHAHAHA

____________________________

Oh I wont run away
anymore...~

______________________________
.....

.....

.....
[Timeline: 2 days later]

(Flashbacks)

During those 2 days, you've been avoiding a few violation in school to of course avoid getting fucked. However, outside the school you've been into smoking and drinking alcohol with your friends. However, one particular violation you did happened to be witnessed by Heizou at school.....

______________________________

(Your Pov)

"Did you fucking brought my money, nerd?" I said as I was holding this guy's collar. His face was beaten up badly. "P-.. please! I only have 100 Mora! and I still have to buy lunch!" I punched him in the face and glared at him " Do you think I care about you? Boys get his money" I ordered to my friends as they took the student's jacket and began searching for his money as he just cries. I smirk, "How pathetic" I said as I look at his pathetic crying face. "M/n we got the money" one of my friends said, " Good now let get-"

"What the hell is happening here?"

I felt my body shiver and eyes widen. "H-Heizou! Run!" My friends said I quickly let go of the student's collar dropping him on the floor. "I'd hope to see you all in the principal's office or else your parents would be the one lecturing you all" Heizou said in a serious tone yet he was keeping a calm smile. I couldn't face him.. My body is trembling and I.. I couldn't do anything. "M/n... Come with me to my office"

"We're ganna have a talk"