Naughty Domain (Three request in one)

Childe x M/n x Zhongli x Al haitham x Pantalone

Smut

requested by:silverfrostlight, Dragonc0r3,dicknballtorture

Traveller! M/n
Rip that ass ey🕺
Lucky M/n that I didn't add those... *ahem* two...(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Your Pov]

I was doing my normal daily commissions however one commission was quite strange... even the place where the commission is also strange..
'Explore the suspicious domain...?' I thought as arrived at the place where surprisingly there's a domain there.

'I'm getting a weird feeling from behind those doors...' I thought for a second but still decided to go inside due to the commission.

As I entered, everything turned to black but soon it cleared as the smoke starts to disappear. There I saw the quest screen and what was written on it made me blush so hard...

Get fucked by 4 handsome rich mens ;)
Rewards: 1M Mora, 3200 Primogems

"EHHH?! w-what's up with t-this quest?!...." I covered my mouth and thought about my real mission, ' I do need money but.... i still have to find clues to find my siblings....'

After having a debate, 'nnn..... I'm sorry Lumine... Aether(⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠) ' I thought as I pressed the accept button....

[Author's Pov]

_________________________________________
Pair:
Al Haitham         ♡         M/n
-Loading...
_________________________________________

Waiting...
Zhongli       Pantalone    Childe
_________________________________________

The domain changed its interior as it was now designed as a bedroom Sumeru themed. You were on your knees only wearing your gloves, crop top and shorts. You have a (favorite color) collar around your neck as your wrists was tied up together infront.

You stare at the thick hard member infront of you as you then slightly looked up to meet Al haitham's eyes, you saw him smirk as he ordered, " Don't just stare at it traveller... Suck it~" You hesitated but gently lick it from the base then suck the tip. Al haitham threw his head back as he let out a groan, he grabs on your head as he was complimenting you. This made your member hard as you then fasten.

After a few minutes, Al Haitham's member was leaking with pre-cum and he was face-fucking you. " Ngh..~ Close... You better take it all..." He groans as he was reaching his climax.

He then came a lot in your throat making you forcefully swallow it and you open your mouth to show him. He smirks at you, " All fours on the bed. Now." You quickly obeyed as you hid your face on the pillows as your ass was in the air.

Al haitham then enters 2 fingers in your ass making you moan but it was all muffed by the pillow, " You're all wet... heh" this made you super embarrassed but soon whimpered due to Al Haitham pulling out his fingers.

Not even a second later, you screamed in both pain and pleasure as Al Haitham fully entered you without any warning, " MMFFH!~" Al haitham then moan at the warm tight walls around his member, " You're so tight...haa...." he then started to move. He changed your position was you were on your side and one of your leg was on his shoulder, " I'll be making you scream my name...~" Your eyes widen as you moaned loudly as he penetrate you.