Plot Restart

Tomo x M/n x Kazuha
Pt. 2
Requested by: (most of the readers)

Sorry to inform you all but there will be no lemons since I need to let my mind rest for a while.

A few months has passed as you stayed with Tomo and Kazuha. Of course they still let you visit the poor part of the kingdom and help the people there. However... unknowingly to you......you were starting to forget what your Aunt told you as if someone was blocking it.... Ever since you arrived in the castle... it's like a curse casted upon you once you got captured by the princes.

(Your Pov)

I was wandering around the garden, I asked the maids to leave me be for a while. There has been an odd feeling.... a feeling that I forgot something important... and just couldn't get it.

As I was busy with my thoughts, a leaf from the tree I'm currently on slowly falls down infront of me...

(drip)

I suddenly heard the sound of a water droplet in my mind as I jumped down the tree carefully but then started to have a very painful headache. 'Urgh! It hurts so much!' I thought as I was losing consciousness.

(drip)

A few seconds later I woke up in an unknown place, everything was white as I then saw a figure running towards me. I quickly got up and got into my fighting stance. " Who are you and stay away from me!" I warned as the lady infront of me looked at me with sad eyes. "It's me your Aunt Quinella.... The two prince made you drink a potion that'll make you forget about your past. The potion effect takes in slowly if taken everyday, my dear... I'll help you remember everything as your life is now on their palms you need to get away from them" as soon as she made my body glow memories flashes within my mind. It made me scream in pain as it was too much to handle due to the said potion, " I'm so sorry that I was too late my dear... something destroyed my protection barrier on you making it hard for me to protect you" she softly said as I kneeled on the ground panting for air. " I'll send you back now dear, they might get suspicious of where you are. Don't tell them about me and your memories, pretend that everything you gained back today is nothing... or else they might became more protective" Quinella warned as everything turned black again.

Within a few minutes, I was at the same place at the garden. The headache was slowly disappearing as the memories became clear as glass. 'So they're.....they're the one who killed m-my parents...?' I thought in disbelief as I cried silently due to the moments we have spent before I got my memories back. ' I need to get out fo here... I cannot be in love with the people who killed my parents' I thought as stood up and run towards 'my' room. Upon arriving I opened the doors and saw Kazuha and Tomo sitting on the chair and desk facing towards me with a slight serious expression. "K-Kazu, Tomo.. W-what brings you here?" I asked as I tried to be calm. "You know why we're here.. M/n" Kazuha said in a serious tone while smiling. "What?" I was slightly calm. " Hm... I guess we were informed wrongly" Tomo said as the dark atmosphere disappeared. I was finally able to breath more freely, " Um... Can you tell me about that thing you guys were talking about???" I asked with a smile.

"It's nothing important, dear. Anyways how's your walk in the garden? The maids said that you ordered them to leave you alone there" Tomo asked as I sighed in relief. " It was fine though I almost tripped while walking around" I replied and gave them a hug while they pat my head. " You should be more careful, you could've gotten hurt" Kazuha said softly. I looked at them with a gentle smile as I was internally broken knowing that I was in love with the people who killed my lovely parents. ' Only if.. if you didn't kill my parents I would've loved you.' I thought sadly but kept a calm expression.