Mine Forever~ [Cyno x M/n]

Cyno x Male Reader

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Your Pov]

I was currently travelling the desert part of sumeru as it was now dawn. The sun was down as the moon was rising.

The past hot wind in the desert got replaced with cold breeze as it turns night, ' I should hurry up.... I did promised him that'll I would come and visit....' I thought as I walked faster towards the direction where I needed to go.

It has been 7 lonely and tiring months of travelling through different nations to nationa as I have finally thought of coming back. A few minutes have passed I encounter an oasis, I went there as I decided to stay for a bit to rest then continue my journey back.

The peaceful night that I thought nothing would come and destroy it, I was then ambushed by Eremites.

"Let go off me!" Being a normal traveller with no vision and with little experience of fighting I couldn't fight back as they then punched my stomach.

I choked and fell down to the sand, clutching my aching stomach. I heard the Eremites laughing at my weak state, " How pathetic, A weak adventurer like you wont survive in this place" One of the Eremites laughed as he kicked me.

All I could do was lay on the sand as they built up a cage and a camp. Later, a female Eremite grabbed my weak body and threw it inside of the cage and locks it, " You'll be our bait to obtain many things in the future" She lets out a sarcastic giggle as she walks away from the cage.

Letting out a weak sigh, ' I have been super careful through all my journey.... yet......'

'I guess I wont be able to see you again.... I slightly closed my eyes as I then heard footsteps.

'Cyno....'

[Author's pov]

As you fully closed your eyes, the Eremites was having a feast without a clue of what's coming to their camp in a few seconds.

Then..

"Found you"

All of the Eremites then got alarmed as they then look at the direction of where the voice came from, and up to their surprise there they saw an angry... no furious General......

"I-It's General Mahamatra! Prepare t-to fight!" All of them exclaimed as their took out their weapons as Cyno raised his polearm with his electro powers being shown.

Within a few seconds all Eremites are now defeat as Cyno destroyed the cage you were passed out in, " M/n... " He carefully grabs your body out of the cage as he saw the small bruises on your body.

Eyes frowns as his face darkens, he sets down your body carefully as he picks up his polearm and walks towards the knocked out Eremites with a murderous aura.