Overworked

Diluc x Male Reader
Fluff
(requested but I forgot who requested it due to school)

⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ⊰⁠⊹ฺ

You've been in a relationship with Diluc for 2 years now, you were a knight at the Knights of Favonius. Even thought you both has a lot of work, only Diluc has time to take care of himself. However, unknowingly to him, you didn't have enough time to take care of yourself even though you always make a lot time to spend with him.

[Your Pov]

I was in my office, there was a huge stack of paper works for me to finish. Along with a few clearing out some monsters. Due to paper works, I have less energy to fight but I forced myself to do it. This has been going for a year since I got in the knights, I got less rest unlike the other knights. 'I wanna see Diluc...' I thought as I finished half of the paper works.

It took about five hours to finally finish all of my paper works and defeating monsters near the city. I was finally free from work, and the first thing I did was to visit Diluc at the Tavern. I had to put up an act for him not to noticed I haven't got any rest as I didn't want him to worried about me and always take care of me like a child. I arrive at the tavern, I went inside and saw the familiar bright red hair. We both look each other in the eyes, I always felt warm looking at his beautiful red eyes. I looked around and saw only about 5 people in the tavern, " Hi Diluc" I greeted as I went closer to the counter and sat down on the chair. " Done with work?" Diluc asked as he passed me my favorite drink. " Yeah" I smiled trying to hid the fact I'm tired....

Diluc lets out a sigh, " Did you get enough rest during work?" I almost flinched at his question however, I put up an act, " Yeah, I got plenty" I lied. I saw Diluc frown at me making me slightly nervous. "Charles take over the bar for me" He ordered, " Understood, Master Diluc" Charles replied as I finished drinking my drink. Diluc gets out the counter and went towards me, suddenly he grabs my wrist and drags me out of the tavern with him, " W-wha- Hey! Where are you taking me?!" I exclaimed.

It took a few minutes to reach our destination, ' Dawn Winery?' I nervously thought as we passed through all the servants and to his room. Once we got inside of his room, he let go of my wrist and went towards his closet taking out something. He grabbed a pair of sleepwear, " Here change your clothes to this" He gave me the clothes and turned around. I look at him with a confused face but obeyed what he said. Once I was done, I saw Diluc sitting down on his bed while reading a book. He was in his sleepwear, there I finally understood what he wanted. I walked towards him which he noticed, he closed the book and laced it down on the nightstand. " Come here" He said as I obeyed. I sat down on the opposite side of the bed and layed down next to him. He pulls me to a hug as my face was on his chest, " Kaeya told me..." Diluc said making me look up at him with a curious look, " Told you what?" I asked.

He lets out a sigh, " He told me, ever since a year ago you rarely take care of yourself and gets enough rest during work" My eyes slightly widen. I let out a sigh as I knew I wont be able to keep it a secret for too long, " I'm sorry... I just feel like, I'm useless since you kept on taking care of me like a child..." I apologized and received a soft kiss on the forehead. I look at Diluc in the eyes, " It's alright... But please don't do this ever again and don't ever think that you are useless, I'm your lover so your health and happiness are my priority" Diluc said as he worriedly smiled at me. My heart felt like melting and my face was getting warmer, I hid my face on his chest which made him let out a chuckle. I felt his hands gently grab my chin and made me look at him, he gently kissed me on the lips. It was short however it was gentle, " I love you, my Darknight" I whispered before slowly drifting to sleep. Diluc held me close to him and said...

"I love you too... my dawn"

____________________
END