Heated Research [Tighnari x M/n]

Tighnari x Male Reader
[Lemon]

Writing this at school ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were a famous unknown researcher with a Electro vision. Being able to fight with either a sword and a catalyst. Your main research was ecology, medicine and ancient runes studies.

You were often not seen within the akademiya, however your name always shines within the top rankings. Almost all your works are quite fascinating to all people, your medicine works perfectly and your findings within all the dangerous' runes you've been are all recorded.

Also.... having a secret from others especially the akademiya, you are also connected to the Irminsul within a few months....

The rumors about you kept on growing as it reached a certain forest ranger's ears....

[ Author's note ]

Deep within the rainforest, a withering zone could be seen as a figure with (hair color) can be also seen fighting off enemies and eliminating the source of this withering.

During the clearing a forest ranger who happened to pass by heard the battle up ahead, he rushed to the area where the battle is being done and once he arrived he was surprised to see a withering zone with someone trying to clear it up.

He wanted assist the figure but, he was too stunned of how graceful and powerful the person is. Easily defeating enemies with grace is quite breathtaking, his thoughts was cutted off when the figure has removed the withering source and the zone became normal but still have a few plants that are now withered.

"Who ever you are hiding behind that tree, better come out now" the person was surprised to hear that from the stranger and recovered quickly. He then walks out of the tree and to the (hair color) haired stranger.

"State you business, it's quite rude to stalk someone while they're fighting" You blankly said as Tighnari let's out a nervous chuckle, " Apologies, I was only passing by and I suddenly heard a battle going on so I went here to check" the ranger said as you nod.

"Since you are a forest ranger, you must be... Tighnari? Am I correct?"" You asked as Tighnari wasn't surprised since he was a little popular for rejecting the Akademiya multiple times.

"Yes I am, how about you? If.. you don't mind me asking" Tighnari asked as you look at him and sigh, " I'm.... M/n..." You introduced and Tighnari was super surprised to unexpectedly meet the rumoured unknown researcher.

" I never though I would meet someone so important..." Tighnari took a breath as you found it cute and slightly giggled making Tighnari blush, " Hehehe... Sorry about that, but I do need to go now" You said as Tighnari was a little sad that you couldn't stay for a little longer to have a chat with him.

"Alright, but please do visit Gandharva Ville if you have time. I would like to have you there to have a chat with me" Tighnari said as you thought about it and slightly smiled, " Sure.. I'll be sure to visit" This unexpectedly made Tighnari happy.

"Bye Tighnari, see you again soon" You bid goodbye at you walked away from him, " Bye M/n! Be safe!" Tighnari farewells as he also needed to go back to Gandharva Ville.

'I hope we meet again... M/n....'

As time goes by, you and Tighnari are now close as you have fallen in love with him for the past month of visiting him. As for Tighnari, he has fallen deeply in love with you but still not sure when he will confess.