Pleasurable Winds (Not complete)

Kazuha x Xiao x Venti x M/n x Heizou x Scaramouche....

Smut

requested by: no one

Cryin🥲

(Part 1)

A few weeks have passed since... that... commission happened. You avoided all those men as you remember that unforgettable scene. Now you are commission to meet someone.. near that domain...

'Im getting a strange feeling about this.... it's near that domain...' You thought as you walk towards the exact location of the commission.

Once arriving you saw no one there but a boulder. " Is the one who commissioned me...late?" You mumbled as you look around.

Suddenly, a giggle can be heard behind the boulder which alarmed you. " Who's there?! Show yourself!" You ordered which a hint of nervousness.

The figure then walks out behind the boulder, " Hehe... hello! I'm the one who commissioned you here!" the girl said. You let your guards down and let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright... What do you need me to do.....?" You look at her with confusion which she understood and introduced herself, " I'm Hoshi, a fellow wanderer from Inazuma"

[ Hoshi's Pov ]

"So Hoshi, back to the question" M/n asked which I smiled at him, " It's just a simple task... I would truly pay you heart fully after" I noticed the interest in his eyes making me silently giggle.

'Im terribly sorry M/n.... but... I have to do it for my dear and readers....'

"So what is it?" He asked but then a screen showed up infront of him. And when he saw what's written on it he was blushing so hard with widen eyes, " T-this.... quest...."

Be Pleasured by 5 Male Anemo Vision Holders... (^ᴗ^✿⁠)
Rewards: 2M Mora and 6,400 Primogems

"This is the same exact quest from last time...-" He cutted himself off and pushed me down to the ground while his polearm was right next to my head.

This made me sweatdropped and was now filled with fear, " You......You're the one who commission me last time...." He glared at me while his face was still red.

I let out a nervous laugh, " Ah..haha... w-well I needed to. since... Ekk!" I got cutted off when he stab his polearm more closer to my head. " I'm not going to accept it.... ever again...."

'Help me🥲'

///////////////////////
Not going to continue until my dear comment that she wants it to continue🧍‍♀️