Adorable [Tomo x Male reader x Kazuha]

Fluff (part 2 will be lemon dw)
[Royal Au]
requested by: RhemaMcghee3

You got your (eye color) from your mother and (hair color) from your father
┐⁠(⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠)⁠┌

ו••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••×

In the kingdom of eternal autumn, RedFall. There lives a happy royal family.
The queen gave birth to the second prince of the kingdom. The people didn't mind him if he were to take the throne as the second crowned prince was very kind and well mannered. The two crowned prince however, didn't wish to fight for the throne as they will let their father chose who will be the next emperor.

All they needed to obtain was.....

A lover

[Your Pov]

I was just an ordinary person.... despised being a...
Reincarnated

In the past I was in love with the novel called "Autumn Love". This novel doesn't have any villain but monsters, in the end it was quite a tragic ending as the female lead herself was obviously a bitch and a traitor for joining the evil side. Then the kingdom falls as the dark side rises, the two princes wished that they had never put their trust on her too much....

/Flashback/
(Author's Pov)

"Urgh! I hate that Female lead! Like what the fuck is in that small nut mind of her's?!" You exclaimed while you throw your phone to your bed. 'The FL doesn't deserve the princes' attention and love....' you thought as you went to your bed and grab your phone.

'If those reincarnations was true I would gladly shove dirt into that bitch's throat' You angry thought but soon got interrupted. By loud screams and gun shots, with widen eyes you lock the door then grab two backpacks and hid in your secret safe room.

"Mom... Dad..." You whispered as your eyes teared up by the words they said before.

(If you hear screams and gunshots.. Hide in your safe room okay? Don't make a single noise... Me and your mom will protect you...)

'This can't be happening' You silently cried as you then hear loud banging on your doors making you filled with fear. ' No.. no... no no no no no please...!'

Without noticing a light formed under you and the door broke. Many footsteps can be heard but soon disappears as the light disappears along with your frighten state body.

"He's not here.. tch.. Those heroes' son got away" A male voice said when he checked the safe room you were in.

(meanwhile)

As you opened your eyes, you were greeted with a beautiful view of a world you do not recognized, ' Where am I....?'

A voice from behind can suddenly be heard, "Greetings the heroes' child" you quickly turned around and saw a female sitting down on a throne and based on her appearance, " A goddess...?" You bluntly said as the goddess giggled.

"What a smart child you are, expected from the heroes' child" The goddess complimented as you stared at her with confusion. " Heroes' Child?"

"Indeed. I am the Goddess of Light, Quinella. I am a friend of your parents when I first summoned them to my world" Quinella introduced and explained. " My parents..? Summoned.. like those novels?" You tried to put all the pieces together.