Confession [Kazuha x M/n]

Kazuha x Male Reader
[Fluff]
requested by: Rendang_Itu_Enak
(Modern Au)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Your Pov]

Me, Kazuha and Tomo have been friends ever since childhood, through our aging I was starting feel love towards Kazuha... but I have no confidence to tell him as I'm scared that he'll rejects and breaks our friendship.

I let out a sigh at my thoughts and just decided to cook a few food as Kazuha and Tomo are coming over to have a sleepover. It was in the afternoon as I was preparing all the snack and drinks, then I heard my doorbell going off.

'They're here' I thought as I went to the door and opened it, there I saw Kazuha and Tomo standing behind the gate, " Yo M/n!" Tomo greeted as this caught Kazuha's attention and looks at me then smiled.

I tried my best not to blush but still slightly blushed and Tomo seemed to notice this and smirks, 'He's planing something....' I sweatdropped as I opened the gate and they went inside.

We then settled in the living room, " So the food is at the fridge and dining table feel free to eat" I said as Tomo suddenly spoke up, " I'm getting hungry, I'll just grab a few and bring it here just in case you two wants to eat also" Tomo said as he winks at me (to you and kazuha-) making me slightly blush at he runs off.

It was an awkward scenario as me and Kazuha are sitting next to each other, Kazuha then spoke up to remove the silence, " So uh... any future plans?" He asked as I slightly looked at him, "Hm... I haven't thought much... Since I live alone with no parents or siblings, I still have my own personal time to think of that" I answered making Kazuha nod.

"I see.... another question" this caught my full attention as I faced him, " Go ahead"

"Do you... like someone..?" This startled me as I was so nervous to answer, " I....- " I breathe to calm down and answered, " Yes... I am currently interested in someone..."

There silence took over for a few minutes as Kazuha responds, "Oh..." Then silence took over again.

The tension in the living room was a little dark as I think Kazuha was in a bad mood but then Tomo came in, " Guys I have the-! Woah woah woah! What's up with the intense tension here?!" Tomo exclaimed making me slightly chuckle while Kazuha started to calm down.

"Never mind that, let's watch a movie" I suggest to change the subject and both of them agreed.

(After the movie)

"Damn, who would've thought you'd be a chicken, Tomo?" I joked and continued to laugh at him, "You..... don't play innocent! You were also scared that you held Kazuha's hand to avoid being scared too much!"Tomo fought back making me blush along with seeing Kazuha blush.

[Author's Pov]

Tomo saw the both of you all red as a tomato and smirked, "Looks like I killed two birds in one stone huh?~" Tomo teased as you both blushed even more and avoids eye contact.

"F-fine! you win this time!" You nervously said as Kazuha just nods making Tomo raise his head having his nose pointing up, " Hehehe! Bow down!"

It took you all a good 3 minutes to calm down, you three were then bored as there was nothing to do. After a few seconds, Tomo thought of something, " Oh! I know! Let's play truth or dare!~" Tomo smirked at the two of you as you both had no choice but to accept since there was nothing to do.