13

Monica

The bed was soft, spongy, and cottony. It was so comfortable that I didn’t want to leave. Since the doctor submitted me to a week of bedrest, I decided it wouldn’t hurt to sleep for a few more hours.

I relaxed into warm, welcoming arms as they massaged my tummy. My sleepy eyes opened a little, and I glanced before me. It was then that everything came rushing back.

Prince is not here, so who the hell was touching me?

I panicked and started struggling to get away from the person. “Hey-hey, Angel it’s me.” I froze. Silent tears escaped my eyes, and I wondered if I was hearing things.

“Angel.” He called. I turned around slowly and sure enough, there he was, Prince. I covered my mouth in shock, tears still flowing from my eyes.

“Prince,” I sobbed and jumped into his arms.

“It’s ok Angel, I’m here now.” He soothed.

I removed my face from between his shoulders and kissed his lips passionately. “I’ve missed you so much.” I told him.

“So did I, love.” He said kissing my forehead. I relaxed into his embrace while he caressed my stomach.

“Prince,”

“Yes, Love.”

“Where are Zack and Ruben?”

“Ruben went to Kansas to get his girlfriend, so I sent Zack with him.”

“You sent them alone?”

“Of course not, I sent men with them. Sandro told me that they had reached Kansas, but they ran into a little situation, and they will probably reach here tomorrow.”

“Situation?”

“Something to do with the girl’s parents.”

“But everyone is ok, right?”

“Yes, everyone is good.” I relaxed into him and closed my eyes.

I woke up with a smile on my face. The smile on my face widens when I saw my handsome husband sleeping peacefully beside me. I trailed a finger down his jaw and then I leaned towards him and kissed his lips.

My back was turned towards the window, but the small sun glade on the wall told me that it was morning. I sigh, I knew that at some point, I would have to speak to the king and queen, but for some reason, I want to ignore that topic for as long as I can.
I really need to clear my head. I can’t stress myself too much. After all I’m carrying a baby.

I turned to my husband who had not awoken by the kiss I have given him. A bright smile made its way onto my face. A great idea came to mind.

My lips captured his, while my right leg was holding both of his in place and my hand was caressing his scalp. Soon after, I felt his lips moving against mine. I yelped when I was suddenly sun over and Prince was ton top of me. “Now that’s a lovely way to wake me up Angel.” He said looking down at me with a smile.

I smiled shyly, “Good morning.” I greeted.

“Good morning indeed.” He replied and I laughed softly.

“You’re beautiful, you know that?”

“You won’t let me forget it.” I replied. He captured my lips once again, his hand going under my dress and massaging my buttocks.

I moaned into the kiss and then pulled away. “Prince, someone might walk in on us.” I told him.

“They wouldn’t dare.” He growled. The room was filled with our moans and groans. Our passionate moment lasted for several minutes until we decided to take a shower together.

After we took a shower and got dressed, Prince and I sat on the bed facing each other. “I want to do a DNA test.” I blurted.

“Huh?”

“I want to do a DNA test to see if the royal family is really my biological family.” I clarified.

“Ok darling, I’ll inform them. You, however, will stay in bed while I go and get your breakfast.”

“Ok.” I sighed.

Prince

I kissed my beautiful wife on the lips and then I exit the room. Walking down the grand hallway, I examine every inch of the place. These people made my mansion look like dolly house.

At the end of the hallway, I saw stairs, one lead to the right and another lead to the left. I decided to choose the one that is on the left. I walked through the first door that I saw; it was a dining room. Inside the ding room were the king, queen, prince Shaquille and Shaquille’s wife and daughter.

Good, just the persons I was looking for.

“Good morning.” I greeted.

“Good morning, Prince.” Shaquille greeted.

“Prince? Prince what?” the queen questioned curiously.

“Just Prince.” I told her.

“His name is Prince, mother.” Shaquille told.

“Oh, I see.”

“We need to talk.” I told them and sat down. As soon as I sat down, I saw a maid passing by. “Hey you.” I called to her. The maid stopped and turned around. “Yes sir?”

“I need breakfast for my wife.” I spoke. The maid looked from me to the king. The king nods his head, permitting her to do as I had command.

“My wife would like to do a DNA test to be sure that you are her biological parents.” I told the king and queen without hesitation.

The king nod with a sigh as if he was expecting something like this. “We have sent to get a DNA test done; it will be here any day now.” He told.

“What do you mean by that? I’m sure that you need a sample of her blood in order for a DNA test to be conducted.” I frowned.

He hesitated for mere seconds before, “We had the doctor take a sample of her blood when she was brought in here.”

“Are you saying that you took my wife’s blood without her permission?”

“We needed to know.” Said the queen.

“That does not make what you did right. Look, I don’t care who you two are, if you do anything like that again you won’t like the outcome.” They sat there stunned by what I said.

The maid came just in time, I took the breakfast from her and left.