Part - 13

When the winner was announced, the cast and crew of the show erupted in cheers and applause. They had done it! They had won the award for Best Drama Series!

The rest of the night was a blur of excitement and celebration. The cast and crew of the show took countless photos, gave interviews, and mingled with other celebrities.

It was a night that they would never forget.

And down the stage something unexpected happened.

Can you guess....

" The Unexpected Reunion"

The spotlight shifted to the stage, and taehyung's name echoed through the hall. Soo eyes filled with tears as his son accepted the award. Suddenly, a familiar voice whispered, “Congratulations, Kim soo.”

He turned to find woo, his eyes crinkling with a smile. “jeon woo !” mr kim exclaimed, hugging him tightly. “It’s been ages!”

Mr jeon chuckled. “Indeed. Jungkook's up next. He’s inherited my love for entertainment .”

As jungkook demonstrated his acting skills, kim marveled at how much he resembled jeon woo. “He’s incredible,” he  said. “Just like his father.”

After the awards, woo and soo sat in a quiet corner. “Remember our college days?” woo asked. “Late-night chai sessions, solving math problems?”

Kim laughed. “And your terrible attempts at poetry!”

Jeon blushed. “Well, I’ve improved since then.”

They reminisced about their adventures—their secret hideout, and the dreams they’d shared. KIM'S heart ached for the lost years.

As the night wore on, woo and soo made a pact. “Let’s not lose touch again,” joen woo said. “Our kids deserve to know each other.”

Kim soo agreed. “taehyung and jungkook will be friends, just like us.”

And so, on the red carpet, two old friends rekindled their bond.

Hey guys the time i 2am right now i am soo sleepy will continue in next part hope you are enjoying my book 😊