Part-6

Like the opposite poles attracts they too have some strange feeling towards each other. They are special to each other but they have to realise that.

It was another day of shooting the seen was Taehyung playing football and jungkook has to encourage .

The action started .

Jungkook was in class looking out of the window but one of his friend rushed towards him and

" Hey kookie come let's go to playground as football matches are going on" and started to drag jungkook .

But jungkook stopped and said that " hey buddy I am not interested in any match and why do you wanna go as if you have any interest "

"ok if you say but you know their is a guy called Taehyung who really play like a pro and also very handsome even tho he is cold but he is hella sexy so I became a fan of football ⚽️ " the boy replied looking up and imagine Taehyung .

Hearing the name of Taehyung jungkook replied " urgg what then let me come and see who is that " jungkook said he was a bit jealous of Taehyung's handsome face , na actually jungkook falled for Taehyung smile but he can't express himself.

So they both rushed to the playground but what they see was really upset that Taehyung team was about to loose game due to the player was injured .

So they need an extra player to fill that space .

But one player came forward shocking the crowd it was unexpected entry.

Seeing that person the opposite team also had fear in their eyes.

They started the match and the game became so interesting.

The match came to an end only one ball left in taehyung's team so that they will tie the match.

The new player throw the ball ⚽ the hall became silent. Tension was visible on each and every audience face.

Hey guys guss who is that new player 🤔🤔🤔

That's it for this episode hope you are enjoying it bye bye meet you in next episode ☺️