Part-8

"Really!! But i missed you more" jungkook said hiding his face inhis hyungs neck.

Suga smiled and ruffled kookies hair.

And jungkook came down from his hyung and they both went to home....

" CUT very good that is all for the day" directer said.

"Everyone good job go and packup" the directer said and everyone bowed and said good bye to each other and went back to their respect rooms.

As everyone were so tired they all slept.

In the stillness of the night, Taehyung lay in his cozy bed, wrapped in the soft embrace of his dreams.

As he drifted deeper into slumber, the world around him morphed into a surreal landscape. He found himself standing in the familiar living room of his home, but something felt amiss.

Taehyung's heart quickened as he watched his parents, who had always been his pillars of strength, packing suitcases by the front door.

Their faces bore expressions of solemn determination, and they exchanged hushed conversations, their words muffled in the dreamlike haze.

A sense of dread settled over Taehyung as he realized the gravity of the situation.

He rushed towards his parents, calling out to them, but his voice seemed to vanish into the air.

They couldn't hear him. Tears welled in his eyes as he desperately tugged at their sleeves, attempting to convey his fear and confusion.

His parents, oblivious to his presence, continued their preparations, their actions mirroring the everyday routine of getting ready for a trip.

Each passing moment felt like an eternity, and Taehyung's helplessness grew with every second that ticked by.

He watched as they zipped up their suitcases, exchanged a somber look, and, with heavy hearts, walked toward the front door.

As the door creaked open, a cold gust of wind rushed into the room, making Taehyung shiver.

He followed them out onto the porch, where his parents stood, ready to leave. In this surreal dream, he could sense the finality of their departure.

Taehyung reached out, tears streaming down his cheeks, but his fingers passed through their forms as if they were made of mist.

He watched in despair as they walked down the path and into the distance, disappearing into the night.

With a jolt, Taehyung awoke in his bed, his heart pounding, and tears still fresh on his cheeks.

The dream had felt so real, so raw, that for a moment, he couldn't shake the haunting sensation of being left behind.

He clutched his blanket, his chest heavy with the dream he just saw . He was continuing to shout " Appa omma don't leave me".

Junkook woke hearing Taehyung's voice and he immediately went to Taehyung try to wake him up but Taehyung hug him tight so junkook huged him back rubbing his back and whisper smooth words to calm him down

Eventually both fell asleep in one bed hugging each other.

Hey guys this is for this episode hope you are enjoy 😉.
Bye bye meet you in next episode until then bye bye take care of yourself.