Part 3

The most awaited day for both taehyung and jungkook has came up today.

And they are going to the city named Gwangju. All the people gathered near the bighit and waited for the bus which the company booked for traveling.

Taehyung was a bit nervous cause it was his first time leaving his parents and staying away. They sat taehyung in between his parents.

"Appa do I have to do this I don't want to go," taehyung said looking down at his lap fighting with his fingers.

"Babe look here look at your appa," Kim Soo said placing his hand below the chin and lifting his head make him look up.

"You can do that right I know baby that you are leaving us for the first time but when you go and explore the world you will understand how to deal because we can't stay with you forever right so" Before he could complete taehyung hugged him and said

"Appa doesn't say like that you will be always with me" and tears started to flow.

" Agooo who made my baby cry," his mother said whipping his tears.

Taehyung immediately hugged his mom and she started to stroke his head.

Then the announcement of bus arrival happened.

"Boss the main lead has to come he isn't here yet," one of the staff said.

"Ok let's call him until then tell the rest of them to settle, " the boss said.

"Ok" With that the staff left.

On call

Pd: Hello jungkook this is pd.

Jungkook : Hello sir.

Pd: Where are you?

Jungkook : I am x road.

Pd: Ok wait, we will pick you up there cause that is the route to go.

Jungkook: Ohh ok I will be waiting here near the 24by7 supermarket.

Pd: Ok we will be there in an hour.

Jungkook: Ok bye.

Pd: bye.

Call end.

then the bus started tae sat near the window was a bit sad cause this is the first time tae was leaving his parents he was looking out through the window thinking hard about how he will survive but many thanks to god because...

hey hello the boy beside Tae took out his hands from his pocket and forwarded to shake

hey tae said in a whisper

"Hi, my name is jimin you can call me Chim Chim if you want and you" tae was shocked because how can someone talk like that with a stranger, taehyung was attracted by his charm.

"Hi, my name is Taehyung" , he felt a bit comfortable and safe talking to him.

the whole bus has a little bit of noise everyone are making friends, and chatting with people beside them, The hour passed and a conversation between tae and jimin was going on when an hour passed they did not notice, the bus suddenly stopped near the supermarket everyone was confused.

then our main lead entered the bus with 3 full bags of snakes in his hand  everyone started to admire the features of jungkook. then he introduced himself to every one 

"hey buddys myself jungkook i am selected as a main lead for the upcoming series ,I am fresher to this field,I hope you all will take good care of me" with that jungkook bow to everyone.

every one clapped for jungkook then everyone started to indroduced themself.

Jimin stood up and he introduced himself

"hello everyone my name is jimin ,even I am fresher in this field, I hope we will become close and make this project successful" .bow and sat in his place

then taehyung turn came he was a bit hesitant but finally, he get up from his seat 

"taehyung fighting" jimin said  and encouraged taehyung so taehyung finally spoke

"hello everyone my name is taehyung, I am new to this field and a little bit slow in learning, hope you all will help me, and we all together make this project a grand success."

now everyone started to introduce themselves .

They played many games and enjoyed whole ride and jungkook became famous because of his charm, talkative nature.

It was night when they reached their destination so rooms were allocated and 4 members has to share a room.

So they were taking chits out and
Jimin, jungkook, taehyung and jack were in one room.

They were settled in there respective rooms and they all should gather at xxx place around 10 so that introduction of everyone with each other and a small part of shoot wil be done this is the message they got from pd.

Hey guys i came back to you all i hope you are enjoying reading this book i hope you like it, dont be a silent reader i am poor kid help me out with your votes and comments which make me rich kid hehe.

Any ways i talked too much bye meet yoy all in next chapter until then take care of yourself...