INTRODUCTION

NAME : KIM TAEHYUNG - TOP
AGE:18
OCCUPATION :ACTOR
FAMILY :LIVE WITH HIS PARENTS
RELATIONSHIP : SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE.
INTROVER, SHY, CARING, TALKS LESS, PREFER TO STAY WITH FAMILY.

NAME : JEON JUNGKOOK- BOTTOM AGE:20OCCUPATION :ACTORFAMILY :LIVE WITH HIS PARENTS RELATIONSHIP : SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE

AGE:20
OCCUPATION :ACTOR
FAMILY :LIVE WITH HIS PARENTS
RELATIONSHIP : SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE.
EXTROVER, CARE FREE, ALWAYS SHOWS DOE EYES TO COMPLECT HIS TASK, STUBBORN BUT CARING.

They are the main characters rest of the characters will be introduced at thet time only

All the characters in the ff are only for names not to refer their original behaviour.

Photos are not my work took from web
Hope you guys can enjoy reading

am not a professional writer but interesting in writing. Putting my thoughts and fantasys which are not possible in my real life are Written in form of stories.

And if you really liked my storys please let me know that you liked reading my storys in form of vote and comment....

If you dont like vkook and namjin shipping please stop reading.

Your vots and comment will always encourages me to think and write new stories, hope your support will be always with me...

All the story lines, plots are mine if you see them any were else that is just a coincide...

This book is only on wattpad not posted anywhere else all rights are reserved...

A humble request please dont copy my work as it took lot of effort to write....

STORY LINE

Being a good boy taehyung accepted this proposal of his parents to start his journey as an actor and being a stubborn boy jungkook blackmailed his parents by his deo eyes and started his journey as an actor .

what happens when an obedient and stubborn meets together and start their career together will they become one in their jenoury or will never meet to know read this story

Next part will be uploaded only after getting 50 votes and 20 comments by the way what do you guys think about this story .

....... Happy reading 📖.......