★ | spying

muichiro x reader

muichiro x reader

request by ; dsmpkitty

"MOOOOOO~"

a young voice called cheerily, leaves crunching under the feet of a small child, dressed for the autumn season with long pants, a loose shirt and a comfortable scarf.

you grinned, adjusting your scarf to fit tighter, skipping up to a sliding door and knocking three times, pausing and then twice quickly ; your secret pattern.

the door slid open within a moment and you beamed, jumping up and down a few times, "moomoo!"

the young boy in front of you blinked, his black to teal hair cascading around his baggy clothing.

"[nickname]?" he murmured.

you giggled, "hey, moo! we are hanging out today, okay?"

he blinked but shrugged and nodded, trailing behind you as you walked, a pep in your step as you led him somewhere.

his eyes trailed down to your hand, whose back grazed against his own as they swung back and forth. a light pink dusted his cheek as he glanced to the side.

you blinked at the boy, looking down where his eyes once were and smiling, connecting your hands.

he stiffened slightly and his eyes darted back up.

you beamed brightly, giving him a genuine, bright smile which made his cheeks burn.

your eyes turned back towards the path and his other hand rose to his face, gently touching the burning sensation.

after a while of walking, you had stopped to admire some pretty flowers.

"moo! moo! look how pretty, omigosh!"

but his eyes weren't on the flowers, they were right on you.

your beautiful [hair colour] hair, your glistening [skin colour] skin, desperately trying to get a glimpse at your [eye colour] eyes glimmering at the beauty of the baby blue flowers.

unbeknownst to two, a group of eight people were crouched in the nearby bush, binoculars being shared between them all.

"ugh, aren't they the cutest?" a girl with pink to green hair squealed.

"hush it or you'll get us caught, kanroji" a white-haired man with scars growled, snatching the binoculars off a black haired male, who sulked.

"don't speak to her like that shinazugawa" a man with heterochromia eyes, a white mask and a snake around his neck hissed.

shinazugawa rolled his eyes. kanroji blushed.

"i agree they are rather adorable" a girl with black to purple hair smiled.

"i, too, agree" a large man who struggled hiding in the bush nodded.

"absolutely flamboyant!" another white haired male shouted with a grin.

they all hurriedly shushed him.

you perked up from smelling the flowers, "ehh? did you hear that, moomoo?" you tugged on muichiro's sleeve.

his eyes narrowed into the bush, staring for a few moments before tugging you away from it.

the group sighed in relief.

you continued to lead muichiro around until you finally reached your destination, a large cherry blossom tree.

you grinned at him, "i picked this out after i found it the other day. you can lay under it and be all shaded but still be able to cloud gaze really well!"

he admired the tree before tugging you to go lay underneath it, you giggle at his eagerness.

the two of you lay side by side under the tree, hands just milimetres from touching.

the group in the bush grumbled.

"just touch already" the scarred man muttered.

"haha! what was that, shinazugawa?!"  a flame haired male grinned brightly.

shinazugawa rolled his eyes.

"mhm! it almost sounded like you cared shinazugawa!" the butterfly woman giggled.

"shut it, kocho"

she just smirked.

"wahh, it's so pretty, isn't it, moo?" you awed, grinning up at the sky.

"it is" the boy mumbled before shifting his head to you, "it is" he repeated.

his gaze admired your everything.

your cute nose, the shape of your face, your fluttering eyelashes.

he sighed out slightly.

your own head twisted to see him.

you both stared eyes wide at each other as your noses touched as your eyes met, pink gradually raising on both of your faces.

the group in the bush all took in a hitched breath.

the two children stayed like that for a while before the boy finally spoke.

"you're so pretty, [name]"

your face burned furiously as your eyebrows shot up.

your hands to shot to cover your face but muichiro caught them quickly.

"don't" he said simply, intertwining his fingers with yours.

meanwhile, the group in the bush were internally screaming.

date posted ; 19/01/24