☾ | cheeky

sanemi x fem!readertw

sanemi x fem!reader
tw. smut, is it bad? idk

THE DAY WAS RATHER WARM AND THE SUN WAS UP AND BRIGHT, LEAVING A NICE GLOW OVER YOUR FEATURES.

you smile cheekily, skipping over to your boyfriend, sanemi shinanzugawa, and wrapping your arms around his neck, placing delicate kisses along his scars.

he shudders, cheeks turning pink which he attempted to hide.

you smirk, having seen it.

you push yourself into his back, pushing your chest against his upper back, he freezes.

"hmm? what's wrong?" you tease, he doesn't say anything.

"what's the matter, sanemi-sama~?" you whisper in a seductive tone.

he scoffs.

you gasp as you're suddenly pushed back against the wall.

sanemi's hand was wrapped around your neck, not too tight as to choke you, but tight enough for you to feel it.

you smirk, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"what are you doing?" he narrows his eyes.

you bat your eyelashes in an innocent manner, "what are you talking about, sanemi-sama?"

your fingers trace the scars on his neck in the moment of silence, you could see his face getting progressively red.

you grin, he shakes his head.

your eyes go wide as his lips are smashed against your own, though soon losing yourself in the long, sloppy kiss.

you bring your hands under his shirt, tracing his delicate scars as he roughly kisses you, you kissing back.

you moan into the kiss as he gropes your right breast, rubbing his thumb over your hardened nipple.

you wrap your legs around his lower back as you continue in the kiss, him walking you both over to your king-sized bed.

he drops you down, breaking away for a moment to pull of his shirt. you pull off your own, revealing a black lacy bra, sanemi feels himself go hard at the sight.

you leans back down, kissing you roughly again.

you moan into the kiss again as his hands travel your body, groping your breasts, tenderly rubbing your sides.

he breaks apart again, trailing kisses down your neck, leaving visible hickeys.

his lips travel from your neck to your breasts, he unclips your bra, kissing and licking your nipples.

you moan out, biting your lip.

he kisses your stomach and breasts as you give quiet moans

his hands soon reach your bottom, giving it a good squeeze and a small smack.

"naughty girl.."

he pulls down your pants, revealing a matching black g-string.

he kisses around your sensitive area, along your thighs and placing kisses over your panties.

you moan out, rubbing and squeezing his arms.

you feel yourself flush as he goes down on his knees, keeping eye contact and moving your panties out of the way, moving his face towards your heat.

not breaking eye contact, he gives a long lick over the fragile black lace holding you back from him. you moan out lightly, biting your lip.

he pulls the g-string from you and tosses it to the side, digging in immediately.

you moan out desperately, gripping his hair, "fuck sanemi..."

"sama. sanemi-sama" he orders, you nod, breathing heavily with cheeks flushed as red as cherry tomatoes.

he breaks eye contact, licking and kissing your pussy as your moans get louder, you bite your lip to quiet yourself a bit.

"don't go quiet. i want to hear you"

you couldn't even manage a nod, moaning out as he pushes his tongue into you, licking and flicking it inside.

your hands grip his hair tightly, breathing shallowly.

your breath gets quicker as you feel yourself coming close, "ah.. fuck! mm.. fuuck!"

you moan out loudly as you cum over his tongue, he smirks, licking it all up.

he pulls his own pants down, his very erected dick springing free, precum dripping.

you go to get on your knees but he pushes you back on the bed, "not today, doll"

he rubs his dick, leaning forward and slowly pushing it into your wet pussy.

you moan out loudly, him pushing himself in the whole way.

"tell me when i can move" he stares into your eyes, you nod, "you can move"

without a second thought, he pulls out a bit and slams back into you, repeating this.

you scream out, "ah fuck! ah, sanemi-sama~!"

you cry out in pleasure as he repeatedly slams himself into you, hitting just the right spot every time.

you could feel yourself getting close again, you scream out in pleasure.

"mmm! sanemi-sama!! right there!!"

"fuck.." sanemi grunts, keeping pace, now running his thumb over your clit.

breathy pants and moans and groans fill the room, any sense of shame long gone.

you cry out in pleasure as you and sanemi both cum at the same time, he breathe out heavily, bending down and giving you a kiss.

"this isn't over yet, doll"