★ | embarrassed.. (tdlosk)

aiura x gn!reader

aiura x gn!reader

YOU SKIP DOWN THE HALLS OF P.K. ACADEMY, IN SEARCH OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND, AIURA MIKOTO.

in your opinion, she was the prettiest, most beautiful girl in the whole world, no less the whole school. not once had that teruhashi chick crossed your mind since you first laid eyes on the love of your life.

peeking your head around the corner, you beam.

aiura was chatting with saiki about something, probably psychic related.

you were apart of their little psychic gang, you didn't have any kind of special powers, only some mediocre telekinesis. it was something, but not much. definitely the weakest of the bunch, but you tried to not let that dishearten you.

aiura suddenly beams, spinning around and grabbing your arm, pulling you towards the two. you sweat-drop, but smile.

you wave at saiki, he just sighs.

you smile wider. you liked saiki, he was funny.

aiura hugs you from behind, her chin on your shoulder, starting to talk to saiki again.

you would join the conversation, but you were distracted by her large breasts pressed against your back.

your face was bright red and you were looking down in shame, punching yourself at your embarrassed demeanour as saiki ignored you and aiura was oblivious.