★ | milf! (part one)

reverse!harem x black!milf!reader (requested) (more OC than reader)

request by ; FreakyGal3000

THE BUSHES RUSTLED.

slice.

splatter.

blood on the ground.

the crimson thickness coated the leafy greens that bunched together in the darkness of night.

a hum resounded.

a woman.

you.

you stood, peering around as you held the three dead rabbits in your right hand.

your dark brown skin glistened under the light of the moon as if it was glowing, your sharp, cat-like [eye colour] eyes squinted in the darkness. your long, [colour] nails grasped firmly in the rabbits, keeping them locked in your hand.

you ran your tongue along your pointy canines, dusting your kimono off and making way.

you trekked quickly back to your home, unworried of demons who did tend to stumble across you, but never left with the taste of blood in their mouth.

you quickly made it back to your house, passing through the wisteria trees and splaying the rabbits on the kitchen counter nearby your large knife collection (you loved the look of pretty knives).

"i'm home" your milky voice called, echoing lightly in the cabin-like house.

there was a shuffle in a distant room, a tumble down the stairs.

you sweat-drop, "hon, are you okay?" you murmur worriedly, making your way over to the stairs where your son lay splayed on the ground.

he blushed, jumping up and sitting on his legs, bowing his head.

"sorry, mama"

a warm smile reached your face as you stroked his dark brown locks which were carefully knitted into dreadlocks by your skilled fingers.

you stroke his cheek, "don't apologise, hon. you did nothing wrong"

you give a kiss to his forehead before making your way back to the kitchen, starting to cut up the rabbits.

"what did you fetch today?" your son asked curiously.

"a few rabbits. perhaps i can make rabbit stew?"

on time, his stomach rumbled and he blushed.

you grin, "dinner will be ready shortly, prep the table, will you?"

"of course" he scurried off to set the table, beaming in appreciativeness of you bringing home dinner.

he, too, was a demon, but only a young one. he was just reaching 100 chronologically, but his body was that of 17.