♡ | dress up!

daki and gyutaro x child!gn!reader

YOU POP YOUR LIPS, SWINGING YOUR LEGS OVER THE EDGE OF THE BUILDING AND STARING UP INTO THE STARRY SKY, ADMIRING THE MOON YOU WERE CONDEMNED TO.

you puff out some air, falling back and spreading your arms.

the air was chilled, you could imagine goosebumps would be rising on your arms right now if you were not a demon.

you like to watch the humans sometimes. watch the interactions they had with others and the things around them, it was fascinating.

"nee-chan?" you call out lightly,

"hmm?" daki hums from inside, fixing up her oiran hairstyle.

you thought your sister was very beautiful and that she did not need all that jewellery and makeup she piled on herself to do her oiran work.

"do you think we'll ever see the sun again?" you question dully.

she shrugs, seemingly careless. "i don't know, [name]-chan. but don't worry about such trivial things, you should be getting hungry, why don't you go and hunt some food"

you grin, mood brightened. "okie dokie!"

"uh uh, not a chance. you're not going alone" gyuutaro says, creeping out from his shady corner.

you pout, "onii-channnn!" you whine.

"oh, come on, onii-chan!" daki whines also.

he shakes his head, "nope. i'll go with you"

you groan, "fine~"

you jump up on the roof with gyuutaro following, you exchange a glance before hopping into a room. a woman and a man were together, ignoring what they were doing, you slice the woman in half as the man screams before getting silenced by gyuutaro.

you beam, chomping happily on some of the woman's flesh, the juicy flesh quenching your thirst and hunger all in one.

gyuutaro glances out as the sky starts to go a bit bright, "come on, let's get back in"

you nod and you both rush out, back into daki's room.

she beams, you groan, knowing what this meant.

the time you dreaded the most.

"dress up time~!"

you slide the doors shut and gyuutaro disappears again, you stick your tongue into the air,

daki stands up, pushing your shoulders down so you sit on the ground as you grumble.

"close your eyes"

you begrudgingly close your eyes as she pats your face with makeup, doing some weird things and putting the same liquidy stuff on your lips and cheeks. you pout,

i hate dress up time

daki beams, "now, clothing!"

you groan even louder, the clothes were heavy, and you knew that next meant hair, and that was sooooo heavy.

numerous times you had face-planted really embarrassingly.

one time, daki made you wear it as that man visited and you face planted on the floor right in front of him.

mega embarrassing. you did not recover.

you quickly change into a smaller version of daki's oiran clothing, huffing and slouching over.

"straight back! don't slouch like that. now, come on and sit down so i can do you hair"

you grumble as you plop down on a cushion, letting daki do your hair as you shoot her annoyed glares through the mirror.

by the time she was done, your hair felt like it weighed a million tones. you were stuck swaying back and forth, dizzy with the weight.

daki just squeals like she does every time, hugging you tightly.