★ | partners in crime

tengen x male!readersorry if this is bad lol its my first male readerrequest by ; 4strXSt4r

sorry if this is bad lol its my first male reader
request by ; 4strXSt4r

"CAW! MISSION WITH SOUND HASHIRA, TENGEN UZUI! CAW! MEET AT BUTTERFLY ESTATE"

a male is seen from below the noisy, yapping crow.

a bright grin comes across his face, "yess! a mission with my lovely tengen!"

that male, was, of course, you.

you pump your fist in joy, more than glad to finally have a mission with your flamboyant boyfriend after so long.

he was, after all, the love of your life.

it had been quite a shock when he admitted to you his feelings and that he and his previous wives entrusted each other with the face they would all be seeing other people while still together. that deal kept their appearance but allowed them free will and they were all happy to comply.

now, yours and tengen's relationship wasn't secret, i mean it was hard to keep anything of such secret when the far larger man would pick you up and carry you everywhere. but it wasn't friends they were trying to keep appearance's up for, instead tengen's family.

they were a bunch of shinobi men and while only his father and brother were still alive, they were the most judgemental in the bunch and would certainly not approve of a male being with another male.

but neither of you paid any attention to their judgement, they were barely in tengen's life, anyway.

you shrug on your uniform which consisted of the navy blue basic pants as well as a same coloured top that, much like sanemi's, unbuttoned down the chest, except yours was fully open. from your belt upwards, the sides of the shoulderless shirt flapping out and showcasing your chest.

originally, you had a basic males uniform, but being around tengen made you all the more confident in your body and you no longer feared outfits that showed some more skin.

you had even adapted some of the man's mannerisms. such as ; noisiness, 'flamboyance' and glam. you wore around a fabulously crafted gem headband, gifted by tengen to match his own.

the two of you's couple was, in mitsuri's words, 'to die for'.

you were the perfect match, like two peas in a pod.

hence why you were so excited to be on a mission with the man.

you grin happily as you make your way to the butterfly estate, catching sight of the beautiful god you wished to marry one day.

"tengenn" you called, he turned and grinned brightly.

"[name]! my handsome angel"

despite being together for all of three years, your cheeks still burnt ferociously at his little remarks and pet names.