56) Something to Think About

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "I would, but I'm actually meeting Chaewon here. We're planning to hang out for a bit," you explained to her.

You watched as Hanni's expression slowly turned into a sad one.

Hanni: "Oh, that's fine... Well, you should enjoy your time with her. We can always hang out later..." she said, her tone tinged with a hint of sadness.

You sensed a hint of indifference in Hanni's tone, but you brushed it off. As you walked towards the exit with Hanni, the conversation felt a bit strained, lacking the usual lightheartedness.

Y/N: "Do you want to join us? I think we are going to go get some food," you offered, trying to ease the tension.

Hanni: "Are you sure?" she asked a bit hesitantly

Y/N: "I don't think any of us would mind. The more the merrier," you replied back. After a small chance to ponder, Hanni decides yes.

As you approached Chaewon, you couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement. Chaewon stood there, looking stunning as always, her hair cascading gracefully over her shoulders.

She had captivating eyes, and her smile could light up the darkest room

She had captivating eyes, and her smile could light up the darkest room. But today, there was a sadness in her eyes, and her smile seemed forced.

As soon as your eyes met, you could see that Chaewon expression slightly changed. Maybe you were imagining it, but it seemed like she was a little sad.

Y/N: "Hey Chae!" you said, as you waved your hand.

Chaewon: "Hey Y/N," she replied, her voice lacking its usual cheerfulness. "Hi Hanni," she added, acknowledging Hanni's presence.

Y/N: "Let's go eat?" you suggested, hoping it would lighten the mood. "I'm starving!" you said, trying to ease the tension.

Both Chaewon and Hanni nodded their heads, and you headed to a nearby restaurant.

As you looked at the menu, none of you could decide what to order. You all seemed stumped, and it added to the awkwardness of the situation.

Hanni: "Hey Y/N... What are you gonna get?" she asked. "I'm not sure what to get,"

Y/N: "I'm not sure what I'm gonna get... Why don't you get the Ramen? You like it a lot, don't you?" you suggested, trying to be helpful.

Hanni: "Hmm... You're right. Do you want to share?" she asked, looking at you. "I probably won't finish it all," she said.

 "I probably won't finish it all," she said