47) I Miss Him...

Hanni POV

Hanni POV

It's been a few days since your call with Y/N, and the pain in your heart only deepened. While you had promised to respect his wishes, you found it increasingly difficult to ignore the relentless pain in your stomach.

It felt like that moment in the call was on reply, always in your thoughts. You couldn't get rid of it...

Y/N... Your ex-lover didn't want to mend things but rather break it off completely. Honestly... It hurts a lot. You never felt so much heartache before...

It was all your fault for ruining what could be an amazing relationship...

As you lay in your bed, the once comforting spot now felt like a prison

As you lay in your bed, the once comforting spot now felt like a prison. Memories of your past with Y/N corrupted your brain, and you couldn't stop thinking about him.

It was late in the night and you knew you wanted to leave to find some relief from this emotional prison. You left your room and snuck out of the dorm, wanting to walk around to clear your head.

The streets outside were shrouded in darkness with small dim lights filling the streets. As you walked around the dark park, each step was heavy, carrying the weight of your heartbreak.

As you try to clear your head, all you could think about was Y/N. As you think of him, you can feel your emotions sway, making you slowly tear up. You try to fight back tears as you venture further away.

The call with Y/N played on a loop in your mind, the words etching themselves into your heart like a cruel tattoo.

The reality that he no longer wanted to see you, not even as friends, was a bitter pill to swallow... While you understood his reasons, you couldn't shake the profound void he had left in your life.

His reasons were valid and you couldn't blame him but they left a hole in your heart. You had lost him...Completely this time... You kept on pushing him to the point of no return... It was all your fault...

You roamed aimlessly through the park, your gaze fixed on the ground, lost in your inner turmoil. The pain in your chest was a constant, throbbing presence.