30) Rainy Days

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

It was another day at the ADOR building, and the sky was cloaked in a soothing atmosphere. With it being gloomy and cold, the sound of raindrops outside tapped gentle on the window.

It was one of those rainy days that made everything seem calm and peaceful, washing away the worries of the day.

You had just completed a long day's work and felt a sense of accomplishment as you shut down your computer.

You had worked a lot on your music, and have written some potential good songs. You gathered your belongings, preparing to leave, you left the studio.

As you walked towards the exit, you noticed her – Hanni.

She stood near the entrance, her gaze fixed upon the windowpane adorned with droplets of rain

She stood near the entrance, her gaze fixed upon the windowpane adorned with droplets of rain. Her expression held a certain blank stare as if she were lost in contemplation, pondering the mysteries of the falling rain.

Her dark hair was elegantly flowing down her slim face, with a few stray strands framing her delicate features. The soft ambient light in the lobby brought out her beauty, making her look more ethereal than ever.

Despite the complex history you shared, seeing Hanni again filled you with warmth.

You approached her with a friendly smile, remembering your recent conversation about maintaining professionalism. Although we can't be as close as we once were, we can still be friends.

Y/N: "Hey Hanni..." you said, wanting to start a friendly conversation.

Hanni turned to face you, her eyes meeting yours with a flicker of surprise.

Hanni: "Oh Hey Y/N..." she said, her voice gentle. "I didn't notice you were there," she said.

Y/N: "Heading home?" you asked.

Hanni: "Yeah..." she confirmed.

You looked at her and noticed that she wasn't carrying any umbrella or anything to protect her from the rain.

Y/N: "You didn't bring an umbrella?" you asked, concern lacing in your voice.

She looked shock and it seems that she hadn't expected you to notice or care about such a small detail.

Hanni: "No, I forgot to bring one," she admitted, her voice as soft as the raindrops outside. Her cheeks took on a subtle hue, a blush barely visible under her fair skin.

You hesitated briefly, torn between respecting the boundaries you had established and your desire to offer her some comfort.

You understood Hanni's wish for a strictly professional relationship, but at this moment, you couldn't bear the thought of her getting drenched by the rain.

Y/N: "Here, take mine," you said, extending your umbrella with a friendly yet slightly awkward smile. "I don't want you to get sick."

Hanni's eyes widened slightly at the gesture, her lips parting in response. She was taken aback by your kindness, and her initial reaction was a mixture of surprise and gratitude.

Hanni: "Huh??? Are you sure Y/N?" she asked you.

Y/N: "Yes of course!" you said enthusiastically. "I have another umbrella anyway," you lied, wanting her to not feel bad about taking your offer.

Hanni: "Are you sure?" she asked, you looking at you with her beautiful innocent eyes.

Y/N: "Yeah. I don't want you to get drenched," you replied, causing a noticeable reaction from Hanni. You watched as a smile formed on her face, one as cute as ever.

Hanni: "Thank you," she finally managed to say, her voice tinged with a hint of awkwardness.

She reached out to accept the umbrella, her fingers lightly brushing against yours in the process.

You nodded with a warm smile, then turned and stepped outside into the rain. She blinked in response, not realizing that you gave her your only umbrella.

Y/N: "I lied by the way," you said, giving her a big smile. You stick your tongue out, teasing her like you used to.

Hanni: "Y/N!" she said reacting to your lie, putting her hands on her hips and a big pout on her face. You chuckled in response and kept walking in the rain.

She watched your retreating figure as you ventured into the rain.

You didn't mind getting wet; it was a small sacrifice to ensure Hanni stayed dry and comfortable. As you walked away from the  ADOR building, you felt a sense of contentment wash over you.

Hanni watched you go, and you could see a small tint of red on her face. The unexpected kindness you had shown her probably left her feeling a bit flustere.

You wave a goodbye and you can see Hanni face brighten up, leaving behind the smile you away loves to see

————

The next day soon rolled, and you arrived at the studio. It was just a normal day, with a coffee in hand, you were ready to compose music. You walked in and you instantly noticed something on your desk.

You found your umbrella neatly folded on your desk, a small note attached. You picked up the piece of paper, and instantly recognized Hanni's elegant handwriting.

"Thank you," the note read, simple yet filled with sincerity.

You couldn't help but chuckle as you read the note.

Despite your agreement to maintain a strictly professional relationship, moments like these reminded you of the genuine care and connection you had once shared.

———-

Small fluff done. Just something to help connect their relationship together. 1 done and 2 other small one to go before I continue the plot. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy the quick update and I'll see y'all soon.