6) Approval

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

After a long and exhausting shift, you cleaned up the shop, preparing to close a little early so you could go home. But just as you were about to finish, you heard the familiar sound of the doorbell ringing. You looked over and saw a well-dressed woman walking into the cafe. Instantly, your service voice kicked in, and you greeted her with a warm welcome.

Y/N: "Welcome!" you exclaimed with a friendly smile, but she seemed to ignore you as she focused on the menu. She looked through the options, ordered, and settled at a nearby table.

As you began making the lady's drink, your eyes suddenly lit up as you spotted Hanni entering the cafe. A surge of joy filled your heart, but you tried to contain your excitement, not wanting to cause a scene.

Y/N: "Welcome!" you greeted Hanni with a goofy grin, unable to hide your happiness. But as she approached the counter, something seemed off. She looked downcast, unlike her usual cheerful self.

Hanni: "Hi..." she responded softly, looking defeated.

Y/N: "What happened, babe?" you asked with genuine concern, noticing her sadness. "You seem sad..."

Hanni: "The lady who just walked in is my manager..." she said in a low voice, causing your eyes to widen. "She found out about us," she added, widening your eyes even more.

0_o

Your heart sank, and shock consumed you. You looked over to see Hanni's manager staring directly at both of you. Panic gripped you, and you desperately tried to think of what to do. But when you looked at Hanni, her expression mirrored your worry.

Y/N: "Everything will be okay..." you reassured her, looking into her eyes with determination. She nodded and then advised,

Hanni: "Just be normal and calm," she suggested, ordering something from the menu to maintain appearances.

You nodded, though your hands trembled, and your heart raced with nervousness. You were extremely worried about what would happen next—time seemed to slow down as you could hear your heart pounding.

Is she going to make Hanni break up with you?

But deep down, you knew that your love for Hanni was strong, and you were willing to fight for your relationship. No matter what obstacles came your way, you were determined to support each other and overcome them together.

As you continued to make drinks and serve customers, you couldn't help but steal glances at Hanni and her manager. They were engaged in a conversation that seemed severe, but you couldn't make out the details.

You wondered what they were saying, hoping nothing wrong would happen. Hanni also looks just as terrified as you did.

---------------

Hanni POV: