13) Burned Out

Hanni POV

Hanni POV

It's been a couple of weeks since the whole boat ride adventure, and you believed your and Y/N's relationship had begun feeling stronger again, feeling like the broken pieces of our relationship slowly forming back into the once healthy relationship you had.

That last date we had reminded you of the old times when you were carefree and could express your love for him daily.

That date confirmed that Y/N still cared for you, as you prayed he still loved you. You know you have been causing Y/N so many problems, and it must be difficult for him to have a girlfriend like you.

But despite being one of the worst girlfriends in the world, Y/N still loves you and treats you like his little angel, as he always did.

You honestly didn't deserve a guy like Y/N...

Y/N was a loving and caring boyfriend, but you were always absent from your guy's love life due to the hectic amount of work. Even to this day, after our last date, you were too busy to go on another one.

Once again you had to cancel dates, which was honestly so heartbreaking for you. Each date would be either planned and then something came up or you forgot about your schedule and wouldn't be able to make it.

It hurts... Always be the person that was ruining our once strong relationship. Y/N would always try his best to make room in his schedule for you but you couldn't do the same... Although you tried to text and call him as much as possible, you were slammed with work.

Although you were living your dream as a successful K-Pop idol, all the success had come with a hectic and busy schedule. Most of your days were filled with rehearsals, interviews, photoshoots, and fan meetings, leaving little time for yourself.

You worked every day from Monday through Sunday, not having any time off. This gets even worse during promotions when your schedule becomes ten times busier than before.

NewJeans had just released a new single, and your schedule was particularly packed. You woke up early to attend a morning radio show interview, followed by a quick photoshoot for a magazine. Afterward, you rush to the dance studio for a six-hour dance practice session to be ready to perform it on shows like MNet and KBS.

Even after the practice, you had to go straight to your following schedule, a fan meeting event where you would meet and greet your fans.