7) Y/N ❤️ Hanni

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

After meeting Hanni's manager, your relationship with Hanni has been smooth sailing. With the help of her manager, you can now visit Hanni without any problems, spend time with her freely, and talk to her openly. All the problems felt as if they had gone away, and you're grateful to Ms. Lee for her support.

One day, your phone rings as you're going about your business. You check the caller ID and see that it's Ms. Lee. Curiosity fills your mind as she has never called you. You answer the call, feeling a mix of confusion and anticipation.

Y/N: "Hello?" you greet, wondering why Ms. Lee is reaching out.

Ms. Lee: "Hello, Y/N? Are you busy right now or later today?" she asks, leaving you curious about the reason behind her call.

You quickly thought about your schedule and realize you have nothing is planned for the day.

Y/N: "Yeah, I should be free," you confirm.

Ms. Lee: "Great! Would you like to visit Hanni during her music video filming?" she asks, with your face lit up with excitement. You would never miss an opportunity to see your wonderful girlfriend.

Y/N: "Oh, sure!" you respond happily. But a moment later, a pang of concern hits you. Why does Ms. Lee want you to visit? Has something happened to Hanni? Thoughts race through your mind, but you gather yourself and ask, "Did something happen?"

Ms. Lee: "Today, Hanni seemed a bit stressed due to NewJean's upcoming comeback preparations. The other members are also feeling the pressure. I thought if you were here, at least Hanni feel a little better," Ms. Lee explains, and your heart both swells with happiness and a tinge of sadness.

Y/N: "I see..." you respond, acknowledging the situation. "Don't worry! I'll cheer her up. Just send me the address," you assure Ms. Lee, determined to bring a smile to Hanni's face. Ms. Lee giggles at your statement before sending you the address.

As you glanced at the address, you realized Hanni's favorite bakery was nearby. Before heading to Hanni's filming location, you quickly stop to get some of her favorite bread.

With the bakery goodies in hand, you arrive at a grand school building where the filming takes place.