When I felt something weird...I slowly shifted my head up. And looked at my hand and then on the wall.

I again tap on the wall 2 times and this sound was different from other walls.

And my eyes widely open here is that secret room.

Tae-" Jungkook."

He quickly came hearing my voice.

Jk-" What happened?'

Tae-" Here is that secret room."

He tap on the wall and get surprised.

Jk-" But where does it open from?"

He said tapping on the wall.

Tae-" Must be something?"

I whispered to myself...looking all around.

When the front shelf of books caught my attention.

I walked towards and stand infront of the shelf. And checking it carefully.

I was taking out all the books when I heard the sound of the door opening.

I turned back and saw the another wooden door.

Me and Jungkook shared a eye connect, he nod and took out the keys from his pockets and open the door.

..
Y/n's pov

Me and Rosè are going back to our classes when sejoeng was coming towards us from the front.

Sejeong-" Hi guys."

Rosè-" Where were you?Do you know how much we waited for you?"

She took a heavy breath and said,

Sejeong-" Actually I had some assignments left and I had to submit them today so I was in class so I could not come."

She said with a sad chuckled.

Sejeong-" And Y/n Chemistry Sir has called you upstairs to the staff room, for your chemistry project. I think."

And my jaw dropped on the floor.

Y/n-" Why chemistry sir calling me?"

I asked with scary voice. My heart was pounding very fast.

Ahh!..I haven't done chemistry projects, maybe that's why they are calling me.

This situation is when you have not completed your project and then sir has called you.

Rosè-" Okay Y/n you go then, It's time for our lecture too."

She said and left from..leaving me alone.

Y/n-" Ahhh!...I don't want to go."

Now I cried.

I was going upstairs...while thinking that what punishment I will get today?

Why my life like this?