She held in a breath as she watches her brother running towards a direction where she follows him ans screaming our his name in an attempt to stop him.

The heroes continued fighting, and got thrown around by the Nomus as more property was destroyed. One hero asked what was going on and what the Nomus were after.

Shigaraki was shown, looking down on the scene from a distance as he gleefully commented on how great the Nomus were. Kurogiri asked if he would participate in the fight, and he used his injury as an excuse not to.

Shigaraki's mind flashed back to the bar, where he asked his Sensei how many Nomus were finished.

Sensei said that, of the ones they were working on, there were six that were fully ready, though they weren't as strong as the one given to him for the USJ attack. Shigaraki asked for them, and Sensei asked why he wanted them. Shigaraki said he didn't like the hero killer, and reminded Sensei that he had promised that Shigaraki could destroy things he didn't like. Sensei agreed to let him have three, and told him to use this as a learning experience. Back in the present, Shigaraki laughed and declared that after this Stain would be forgotten.

We turn our attention after Iida proclaimed who he was to Stain. Stain took it all in, and calmly ordered him to die. Iida attacked in a fury, using his quirk to speed up his kick. Stain was still too fast for him though. As he dodged, Stain said that he'd let Ingenium live so that word of him would spread.

Stain proclaimed that both Iida and his brother were weak because they were both fakes.

Iida growled as the pain wasn't affecting him even though the sword was sticking out of him he told Stain to shut up. He told Stain that he'd made Tensei unable to continue his hero work, despite having used it to save and lead others. Iida flashed back to seeing his brother save others, then to a family dinner where his father was praising his brother's success and the fact that he lead so many sidekicks. Tensei brushed off the praise by saying he was only successful because of how much support he got from them, and he was working hard to support them in return. Tensei said he was doing what he could to live up to the title of hero, and he was glad his work helped so many people.

Iida shouted that he'd never forgive Stain, and that he'd kill him. Stain pointed at Native and told Iida to save him first. He told Iida he should reflect on himself, and save others, not use his power for his own gain. Letting himself get so consumed by hate that he ignored others was the opposite of what a hero should do.

Stain removed the sword, and said that was why Iida would die. He licked some blood off the blade, and something came over Iida and he realized he could no longer move.

Stain went and stab Iida in his legs causing hin to scream out as the blade went deep into his muscles and close his bones in his leg, Srain with no renorse simply took the blade out as blood leaked our of the deep wound and raised his sword above Iida. Tears streamed from Iida's face as he once again thought of his brother. He yelled once more at Stain that he was only the villain who hurt his brother, no matter what he said.

He could see it, his life flashing before his eyes...and then the worried looks he got from friends that if made him feel regret.

Just then, the sound of footsepts was heard that caused Stain to look down the alley. A green blur bounced off the walls and morphed into a full-cowl Mizuki, who punched Stain in the face.