Chapter 16

Author POV

Aadhya is getting ready to meet Armaan while thinking what should he tell her parents that where she is going to after 10 am. She was almost done when her phone ring, she picked up and see Disha calling. She picked up the call and the first thing she heard is "Ready ho gyi heroine apne hero se milne ke liye" She rolled her eyes at her bestie dramatic self and told her to shut up and say whatever she have in her mind as she knows her best friend. Disha chuckled and said "Don't worry much about your DATE and tell uncle and aunty that you are going to meet me and after that I will handle everything hmm" Ok now here Aadhya melted and smiled at her Dishu concern about her and if she knows her Dishu then Disha also know everything about her and she feel blessed to have her as her bestie.

After talking and saying bye to each other not before Disha teasing her about Armaan they ended the call. Till now Aadhya is all smiley and have been forgotten all her worries. She one last time check herself and lastly applied a bindi and move out of the room and reach the dinning table.

 She one last time check herself and lastly applied a bindi and move out of the room and reach the dinning table

Her dress
(You can choose any purse you want, I'm not getting anything)

She sat down on her usual chair and started her breakfast after wishing everyone a good morning. As she saw everyone is silent she finally decided to tell everyone what Disha told her but before she could say anything her father said something which made her widened her eyes "Aadhya betu are you going somewhere with Rana sa as he called me asking about my permission to take you out" she nodded her head nervously and what to say next but again she was beat up by her father who told her that she can go but also take care of herself. Aadhya nodded while her head low as she know her mother and bhabhi is throwing teasing smile toward her.

She hurriedly finished her breakfast after ignoring her mother and bhabhi who are still smiling 😊.

In no time she reached the boutique and the meeting started, exect on the 11:50 am the meeting got over, she hurriedly come out of boutique to find a taxi as she is getting late but as she come out, there was a different scenario in front of her. She was having mixed emotions in herself.

Armaan POV

After talking to her, I decided I should also took permission from her father as she is his daughter first. I called her father and in no time he attended the call. I first greeted him which he returned and ask me the reason behind the sudden call at the night.
I replied with calm voice cause I can sense he is a little panicked "Actually uncle ji the thing is I called you cause I wanted your permission for a date with Aadhya" for some time there was a silence between the call when Uncle ji said "Why not son, you can" I don't know why but I feel more happy when her father said yes then before when she agreed.

" Just take care of her and yourself" Uncle ji added and I can sense he is a little worried and any father while be worried for his child. "Don't worry uncle ji, aapki hira jasi beti ko hira sa bhi jada dayan rakhu ga" I said with a confident voice because one day my father said to me that never do something wrong with any girl cause some day you will also have a daughter and maybe she will have a son.

" I know son that's why I'm letting her go with you and also don't call me uncle you can call me Papa, you are my son now" Uncle ji said with his normal tone and now I can say he is feeling relieved " As you papa ji, now I will cut the call it's already too late you should sleep" After talking for some more greetings with papa ji, I ended the call and slept while thinking about her and now I'm sitting in my cabin in our office. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and I asked the person to come in and he was my p.a who bow down his head and said " Hukum sa as you said to postponed all the meeting after 11:30 am and book a table on your favourite restaurant, it's all done, do you want me to do anything else, I denied and said that I will be my leaving now and as I'm the boss no one have the authority to question me .

I reached the parking a sat down on the car and started to drive. I was going toward her boutique to suprise her when I saw a small flower shop and I recently got to know that she love Red roses to much

 I was going toward her boutique to suprise her when I saw a small flower shop and I recently got to know that she love Red roses to much

The Bouquet ❤️🌹✨

( Even you author love red roses but there is no one to give her the red roses 🌹✨❤️)

I stopped at the shop and asked them to make me a rose bouquet with 100 roses, they said it will take time for about 10 minutes, I checked the time and saw I still have some time so I said her to continue and make it for me and as she said it was done after 10 minutes. I again started to drive and in no time, I was standing infront of her boutique, she come out looking all beautiful, I'm telling you she can look beautiful in anything like now she is looking like a beauty in a simple suit. She stopped on her track when she find me standing and then she noticed the bouquet 💐 of red roses. I can tell by looking at her expression that she is having a mixed emotions right now.
_

_____________________________________

Disha's funny call.....🤣

Her getting ready for him.......🤌

Him asking for permission to take her on a date to her father......😆

His promises and Hira .........💎♾️

Red roses .......🌹✨

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us.
My Instagram ID is ritika_writies
Do follow me there also and thank you everyone waiting for me and updates. Thankyou for always support me, loving me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all😘♥️✨