Chapter 8

Sharma House
-------

Aadhya POV

Today Rana sa and his family is coming to see me and here, I'm getting ready, but also from the time I got to know that they are coming to see me, I have been so nervous, I was lost in my thoughts when Disha tapped my shoulder and said with a teasing smile "Lost in Jiju sa thoughts, don't worry they will be here so you can stare him and think about him while looking at him hmm" I slapped her on her shoulder and she pout and sat on the bed while I countinue to get ready.

Aadhya Saree
I love this kind of saree but if you don't like it you can imagine some other - Author ❤️

Author POV

Atlast she put a bindi on her forehead and she was ready. She smiled while at her replication on the mirror when suddenly the door of her room opened and Radhika come inside and gasped while keeping her hands on her mouth.

"You are looking damn hot" Radhika said while winking to which Aadhya blushed and then Disha said "Ofcourse Bhabhi she need to look pretty, tabhi toh Raja sa ko gayal kar paye gi" and now her cheeks were so red because of blushing while the other both girls laughed at her stage suddenly they heard the car horn from outside indicating that they have arrived.

Radhika said with a smirk ''Lagta hein aake hone wale saiyaan aage ha aapko dekne" while Aadhya blushed more, Radhika laughed before going out of the room to meet the guest.

Armaan POV

I was getting ready in my room when Maa sa, Kaki sa and Khushi come.
They all eyed me from up to down and said "You are looking handsome." A proud smirk formed on my face when we hear Baba sa shout from downstairs to be fast as we getting late so we moved out of my room and reach the mein hall were everyone was present. Suddenly don't know from where I started to get nervous.

Then Dadu sa said "As we all are ready let's go" and we moved toward our car, we were going with 3 cars. In one car there was Dadu sa, Dadi sa, Baba sa or Maa sa, in another car there was Kaka sa and Kaki sa with some sagun items while in the last car there was me, Avyansh, Arnav and Khushi and sitting with them was the wrost, like the wrost. They have been teasing me from the time we start the journey toward her house but I glare from me is enough for them to shut up.

We reached her home, everyone come out of the cars while and moved toward them where they all are standing and talking, I saw a middle age couple, same age my parents, I think they are her parents. I moved toward them and touched their feet. Because of which they looked shocked. Then I saw her brother and my business partner Ranveer Sharma beside whom there was a girl, I think she is Mr Sharma wife, She give a Namaste sigh with a smile which I reply with a nod.

After talking for some time we moved inside the house. We got settled in the living room couch.

Author POV

Everyone was sitting and talking but our hero eyes were fixed from where Aadhya will come. It didn't go unnoticed by Sonakshi and she smiled at her son behaviour and said in a very low voice "I know that you are desperate to see her but have some patience my son." Armaan tried to stop his smile but couldn't succeed. His mother mother chuckled at her son.

Ranvijay said "Why don't you call Aadhya now" Abhay nodded and sighed her daughter in law Radhika. Radhika smiled and leave to get Aadhya.

Here our Aadhya was getting more nervous and blubbering nonsense while Disha who was sitting on the bed have been kept her hand on her forehead because of her best friend behaviour. She have been telling her that everything will be nice and don't worry but will our Aadhya understand...nahh.... cause she is the biggest overthinker.

Radhika come inside the room and frowned because of the scene infront of her and said "What's happening guys" listening to her Disha moved toward her and hug her while fake crying saying "Bhabhi iss pagal ko lekar jao, varna mein pagal ho jaoge." Aadhya rolled her eyes at her bestfriend dramatic self while Radhika chuckled at both of them. She looked at Aadhya and said "They are asking for you, come let's go" nervousness again crept Aadhya.
Seeing her nervous Radhika smiled and said while putting her on Aadhya cheeks "Everything will be fine, I know that you will do good hmmm 😊." Aadhya smiled at her concern and hugged her tightly while saying thank you to which Radhika replied "Bhakk pagal bhabhi ko koi thank you bolta ha, aacha abb chal " Aadhya smiled and move toward the living room, the more closer she was going
and the more sound of talking she can hear. At last she was at the entrance of living room when her brother moved toward her and said "Aadhya is here" and get up to and walked toward her sister who was looking down till now.

Ranveer come and hold her hand, Aadhya raised her face and looked at her brother who guide her toward them. Sonam asked Aadhya to sit beside her and was asking something.
But there was one person who was sitting there and observing every move of Aadhya.

Armaan was looking at her from the time she came down like she is the most beautiful girl he have ever seen.
Aadhya felt someone glance at her and she know is he but she doesn't have the courage to look up.

Finally after collecting some courage she looked up. They both had a sec eye contact, Aadhya immediately looked at her lap because of shyness while Armaan was having a smirk knowing that he alredy have some effect on her.
______________________________________

Armaan and Aadhya meet...🌝

Their first eye contact.... 👀

Some effect.....🤭

Stay tuned for more

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all🤍✨😫