Chapter 12

Author POV

Aardhya is getting ready in her room as she is going for wedding shopping with her future in law's, well that's what she is thinking but that is not the whole thing.

She is wearing a light baby pink suit with simple makeup which enhancing her beauty.

Aadhya outfit

She moved toward dinning table to have her breakfast. She reached at the dinning table to see all her family members sitting and discussing something. She smiled and sat down on her usual chair while saying good morning 🌅 to which everyone replied with a smile. They started to have their breakfast when Radhika said "Ardhya, you know you are looking so beautiful" Aadhya smile about the compliment but her smile change into a blush when she heard the next line. "Armaan jii while faint if he saw you looking like this." "Yeah will definitely faint because of your witch face 😈" Ranveer said while teasing his sister and was smirking but Abhay smashed his head and said "Stop teasing my daughter" Aadhya sticked her tongue at her brother and hugged her father who patted her forehead with care. Then she countinue to have their breakfast when Rakhi asked Aadhya that when she is leaving for shopping and Aadhya said that she will leave after breakfast. Ranveer said that he will drop her off as he is going that way for work. After completing their breakfast Ranveer and Aadhya leave for mall.

Aadhya POV

I was going to the mall where me and my future in law's are going to shop for wedding. Yesterday Maa sa called me with her personal number and said that can we go for shopping today to which I didn't hesitate and said yes. I don't know how she got my number but...they are royals they can do anything.

In no time we reached the mall. I come out of the car and about to go inside when Bhai called me and said "If anything happens just give me a call ok and take care of yourself hmm." I nodded and smiled at his care which he returned back. No matter how much he loves to tease me, I know he cares for me.

I moved inside while calling Maa sa, she attended the call and said that she is at the ladies side so I moved toward the ladies section, I was going inside a shop where Maa sa is with everyone when I bumped into someone hard chest and was about to fall and ready to kiss the floor but.....it didn't happen, Am I flying, but I don't know why but these touch is not uncomfortable but I'm feeling comfortable, shut up Aadhya you are engaged to Rana sa. Feeling a little bit scared I opened my eyes only to be shock.....cause the man in whose arms I was feeling comfortable is no other than Rana sa.

I was looking at him while being shock cause I was not expecting him to be here, I can't help but admire him and who will not, a perfect jaw, fair skin, smooth silky looking hair, a sharp nose, his pretty pink lips and most important his eyes...his hazel eyes in which I want to get lost forever.

We were staring at each other when we heard a throat cleaning sound, we break the eye contact and looked toward the place where the sound come from and there stands Maa sa, Chachi sa, Khushi, Avyansh and Arnav looking at us with a teasing smile.

Suddenly it clicked us that in what position we are standing, I tried to come out of his grip and almost did stand but don't know how again my balance and this time, I know no one is going to help me but no again I'm flying, I opened to see him again holding by my waist. I was feeling a ticklish feeling when I feel his hands on my feelings but this time we come out of eye contact sooner and stand straight. What he would have thinking about me.

Armaan POV

I have come to the mall with Maa sa, Chachi sa and the trio, everyone was seeing the clothes and also asking for my opinion, I just want to run away. I was about to say something to them cause I'm tried of them when suddenly my phone ringed which give me a reason to escape from there. I was walking outside while talking to my assistant Bhairav as he was telling me about some mafia work. After finishing the call we turned to walk to the shop when someone bumped into me and was about to fall but before she can fall, I hold her by her waist to prevent her from falling. I saw her face and she was none other than My Aadhya who was looking no less than a angel from the heaven, for the first time I noticed her features from this close, a small round face, a round nose with a heart shaped pinkish lips, smooth long hair and her brownish eyes, her eyes are a ocean of emotions in which I will happily drown myself.

We were lost in each other when we heard someone throat cleaning, we looked toward the place from the place where the sound come from.

And there stands my precious family giving us a teasing smile after ruining my moment, like can't you all wait for some time but no you have to come on the important moment. I then remember the position we are standing, she must be feeling uncomfortable, I was about to make her stand when she started wiggling on my arms to come out so I leave her but she was again about to fall but I was fast enough to catch her by her waist and oh god let me tell you something, she is beautiful, I think that I'm starting to like her, like everything about her, her eyes, her talks, her breath taking smile, her blushing face when someone tease her, her clumsyness.
______________________________________

Shopping....🛍️

Lost in each other.....🤍❤️

He likes herrrrr......🤭✨

Stay tuned for more

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us and I also want to thank you to you all for 1.58k views. Keep supporting like this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all💗💘✨