Chapter 9

Author POV

Everyone is sitting and talking but two persons was busy taking glances of each other. Armaan was thinking that why don't anyone just to send him with her to have some talk when Ranvijay said "Why don't Armaan and Aadhya go and talk to each other for some time" .

"As you say Hukum sa" Abhay said while smiling and looked toward her daughter and said "Betu go to the backyard and talk some time" as Abhay said Armaan did a little dance in his mind while getting up and moving behind Aadhya.

Aadhya was walking in front while Armaan was following her while admiring her and thinking that is he that lucky that she is going to be his wife. But somewhere in his mind he was also thinking that what if she say no for him and why will anyone say yes to get married to him, everyone knows that he is arrogant, have angry issues, is cold with everyone but they don't know that their a soft Armaan inside this tough Armaan which only get open up to his closest one and he doesn't know why but he feels that she is the one for him.

Armaan was lost in his thought when Aadhya cleaned her throat and make him come out of his thoughts and she signed toward the garden to let him know that he have reached the garden.

Armaan nodded and walked toward the table and sat down, for about 10 minutes no one talked because one is shy to talk and one is confused what to talk.

Atlast Armaan took a deep breath and said "I think first we should introduce ourselves, what about you start first" Aadhya nodded as she was happy that he took the first move, it's not like she can't take the first move but she doesn't know why but she was feeling shy to talk to him.

She collect some courage and started to introduce herself "I'm Aadhya Sharma, I own a boutique of my grandmother, I have a master degree in fashion." Aadhya complete her introduction.

"What about your hobbies Ms Sharma " Armaan said while trying to expand the conversation with her. "I like to read novels and poem and I also like to dance and sing." Aadhya said while looking at her lap. "Okay so now I think I should introduce myself, I'm Armaan Singh Rajput, I'm the king of Rajasthan and the CEO of the Rajputs Interprises, I like to work that's all" Armaan said but when Aadhya heard the the last sentence she couldn't stop but chuckled softly which was the most memorizing thing for Armaan.

"So what your point about marriage " As Armaan said this Aadhya was again captured by nervousness. Armaan notice this and said "See if you say yes then you will not be the only one to adjust or any thing if you are thinking and also I will never leave you cause in my dictionary accepting someone means being with them forever no matter what, I will be beside you at your lowest and behind you at your highest to save you from anything. My mother used to say that if you respect your woman but if you can't respect her, you can never respect anyone whether it's your mother, sister, wife or daughter, when I was a kid. The only woman, who will be in my heart after you will be our daughter ".

Aadhya POV

Aa Rana sa completed say, I was dumb shock plus shy. Did he just confess that he will marry me and have childrens with me.

Of course after marriage he will definitely do some ahem ahem 😏
- Author Ritika

I was bought back to the real world when Rana sa said "You can take your time to think, no one will force you till then I will go back to the hall.

I just nodded because it was true I needed some time to digest the confession. He returned back to the hall, Radhika Bhabhi come when I was thinking what to do.

She come and sat where he was sitting with a teasing smile and said "So Ms Aadhya Sharma is it a yes or no" I think for a moment and looked toward bhabhi, smile and give a very little nod

I was captured in a tight hug by her while she saying " I'm going to tell everyone about this news" and was about to run toward the hall but I stopped her and said " What did Rana sa " I can't help but be nervous cause I don't know why but I don't want to lose him. She give me a bright smile and said " He already said yes but he said that after your response only we can proceed further " while holding my chin gently.

I don't know why but I feel happy, he care about my response more than his feelings, I can't be more happy that I'm going to be his wife.

We moved inside the hall to everyone talk but everyone stopped talking but not getting a response from because I was feeling a little shy, they looked at bhabhi meanwhile bhabhi give them a bright smile and nodded.

As she give a nod everyone cheered hard and giving each other hug.
I look up only to have a eye contact with him who was already smiling while looking at me. I lowed my head because of shyness. Suddenly Hukum rani sa come and smiled at me, I forward to touch her feet but she stopped me from doing that and said "Daughter don't touch feet hmm " and she took me in a motherly hug.

I was made to sit beside him to do the roka ceremony as Dadu sa said, yes Dadu sa he said that I should call him that only. His mother Hukum rani sa come and put chunni on my head, did my aarti, put tilak on head while giving me some present.

Mummy come and do the same with him and now everyone was sitting and talking suddenly he whispered "Welcome to my world soon to be Mrs Rajput" I couldn't help but blush hard on his talks while he was also smiling.

______________________________________

It's a yessss....🎉

Their first sweet talks....😫

His talks....🤭
Stay tuned for more

Hope you all liked the chapter and if you find any mistakes then tell me cause your response correct us and I'm thankful that you all understand me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all 💫💗💟