Chapter 4

Rajput Mansion
---------

Armaan POV

It's been 1 week since Dada sa and Dadi sa anniversary party and from the party my family is after me to get married or see them. Like yesterday when I reached home from work and was in my room doing some work my mother banged into my room just to show me some girls picture to which I reply that I don't like any of them and will never like anyone but if I say true there is a girl, who is living in head from one week and keep disturbing me from my work. I can't focus on anything because of it. She is Aadhya Sharma, my new partner's sister, but what I can do she the most pretty woman I have ever seen, and the first women whom I'm finding this much attractive.

Well right now I'm going home from office as Dada sa asked me to come early as he wanted to talk about something serious, well I hope it's not my marriage. I was about ten minutes away when I received a call from my mother.

"Hello maa"

"Hello Armaan beta, where are you, your dada sa have been asking about you"

"I'm about ten minutes away maa, don't worry"

"Okay come fast and carefully"

"Okay maa"

I ended the call and again diverted my attention towards the road and in no time I was standing infront of my house.

As I entered, I was greeted by the two clowns of our house who were fighting for a chocolate 🍫 bar when papa silence them and said them to go to their room and study.

I moved inside while shaking my head as it's the daily routine of there. I was going to my room after greeting everyone when I saw Dada sa coming toward me so I stopped on my track and greeted him " Good afternoon Dadu sa" to which he replied "Good afternoon, good that you are here,now go, get fresh up and come faster, we will talk on the dinning table." And he started to go toward the hall and as he said he will talk with me on the dinning table which means it's about something serious cause he hates when someone talk while sitting on the dinning table, we only talk about something serious on the dinning table nothing else.

I came to the dinning table, settle on my usual chair and the servents started to serve us, as we were eating suddenly Dada sa said "Armaan I want you to get married soon" as Dadu sa said, Arnav who was drinking the juice spill the whole juice on Avyansh who was sitting infront of him, "ewww, chii" Khushi who was sitting beside Avyansh said because some splits of juices got on her.

Chachi asked Avyansh to go and Clean his face then come while glaring at Arms who was sitting in shock but it didn't take chachu time to make him come back to reality.

Author POV

Our boy was sitting there and lost in his thought or you can say lost in someone thought.
He was think that what about the girl who have captured his mind, heart, body and literally everything in him.

He was zoned out when Dadu sa said "Armaan I'm giving you time till tomorrow, tell me your decision tomorrow at this time only ok."
Armaan just nodded and continued to have dinner while everyone become silent know the seriousness going on right now.

After dinner Armaan was back to his room, standing in his balcony looking at the moon with so much concentration when he feel someone hand on his shoulder. He turned to see his father Anurag standing " Baba sa what are you doing here at this time, is something serious " Armaan said while being concerned to which Anurag replied "Well it is something serious, actually a father wanted to tell something serious about life to his son" Anurag said with a small smile while standing beside Armaan " Say na Baba sa" Armaan said while listening to his father with so much concentration as he know that his father doesn't say much but when he say something to him

Anurag continued to say " I know that you must be feeling that marriages is all about to live with someone forever
or maybe you don't want to get married because you are used of staying single and you don't want to adjust but let me tell you something once you step into this beautiful chapter of your life you will realise that it was the best decision of your life, you will feel happy about it forever, and you know, when Your Dadu sa came with your mother's praposal, I also reacted like you but believe me it was one of the best decision in my life, and see now how
I'm happy with your mother even after having two children who are now adult so I want you to think about this really closely, think it as a request from your father Ok." Saying this Vinay moved out of Armaan room leaving him in his deep thought who was looking at the moon more deeply now.

Slowly slowly and everything was clear and he knew what he should and what he will do, he will tell his Dadu sa about his decision. But still there was a little thought of a girl who was now living rent free in his mind from one week and he pushed aside his and tried to not think about her and went to have a sleep after the day and ready for tomorrow

But he don't know that his tomorrow decision will change everything in him.👉👈
______________________________________

Armaan marriage proposal 😧..

What will he do now ?..🙃

Stay tuned for more

Hope you all liked the chapter and please support me, like, comment and follow.
A important information that from next week I will publish the chapters on Wednesday and Thursday only. So kindly understand and don't stop supporting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you all 🥺💖✨