•Chapter 1•

Rajput Mansion
--------

Author POV

Today the whole Rajput Mansion is decorated beautiful as the head couple of the family is celebrating their 70th year anniversary.
Everyone is busy in their work cause The Rajmata of Rajasthan Gitanjali Singh Rajput likes perfection

Where the elder daughter in law of Ranvijay and Gitanjali Singh Rajput, Sonakshi Singh Rajput is busy instructing the workers about today celebration "I want every work done perfectly, today is a special day for everyone got it" Sonakshi said while instructing the workers "The work will be done perfectly jiji don't worry" Sonam the second daughter in law of Ranvijay and Gitanjali Singh Rajput said "How can I not worry choti, it's ma ji and papa ji 70th wedding anniversary and you know na how much maa ji hate imperfections huh" Sonakshi said while signing because of tiredness while Sonam just shake her head at her sister in law habit of over loading herself with so much work "Then I am also here, but for now let's find our husband or they will get scolded by maa ji" Sonakshi nodded at her sister in law words cause they were true and started to move toward the main hall to see there husband's Anurag Singh Rajput and Viraj Singh Rajput sitting and doing some work in there laptop while talking about some business.

Both sisters in laws sign while looking at their husband and Sonakshi said "Can't you both leave your work for one day and focus on the celebration Maa ji and Papa ji will be back from the temple in 20 minutes" to which Sonam agreed while nodding

Suddenly a voice echoed throughout "What's going on here" The voice of the person is not the great of his time Ranvijay Singh Rajput standing there in his all glory with his better half Gitanjali Singh Rajput

Seeing the king and queen everyone family sitting there stand up and bowed to them to which they reply with a nod and walked to the couch and settled there. Once Ranvijay settle he signed everyone to sit and the others sat down and then Gitanjali asked his first daughter in law "Sonakshi where is the kids" then she replied " Maa ji Khushi is gone to her College as she said she is having a important lecture today but she will be early today and I have send Arnav to the market with the workers to get some things and Avyansh has gone to receive some of the business partner from the airport" Sonakshi finished while Gitanjali frowned and asked "And what about Armaan where is he"
Then Vijay suddenly said "Where he will, in the office only, he leaved only after wishing you both" while Gitanjali sighed at her grandson behaviour then Ranvijay said while looking at his wife"Let that young man come, I will punish him for making my wife sad, no one have the rights to make my wife sad"

Dada sa setting the standard high✨❤️>>>>

"You will not do that, there must be something important that's why he is not here" Gitanjali said while glaring at her husband to which he surrender himself cause he knows he can win against anyone but not his wife while the other tried to stop their giggles but failed seeing the king surrender himself infront of his queen

Then suddenly Sonam said which took everyone attention towards them "Actually I have an idea to stop this behaviour of Armaan" then Ranvijay asked "What it is that made you so excited Sonam beti" Sonam smiled and reply "Why don't we find a bride of Armaan"

Suddenly a shout "Bride for Armaan Bhai" everyone turned towards the entrance to see the other three heirs and heiress of Rajputs Avyansh, Khushi and Arnav who shouted cause of the shock they received right now

Then they all run towards other family members and started to throw all the questions "Who is the girl, what's her name, where she lives, how she looks, is she beautiful, when Bhai i.." a over exicted Khushi was going to ask more but she stopped when her father Anurag stopped her and said "Breathe Khushi, we were just talking about his marriage, we have not found a girl till now." While Khushi made a O face and nodded then Ranvijay said "Actually it's a good idea that he should get married, when his wife will come into his life, he will automatically start to focus on the family to." While Geetanjali nodded in approval

"The idea is good but do u think that Bhai sa will agree" Avyansh asked while raising a eyebrow then Gitanjali said He will, I will make him" Everyone feel relieved cause they know Armaan Singh Rajput can never say no to his grandmother.

Now let's move toward our hero, and see what he is doing

At the Rajputs Interprises

The whole Rajput building is pin drop silence, and the employee are doing their work with a tensed look cause their is man who is hella angry from the morning.

There sits a man in his royal blue tuxedo in his private cabin with a breast angry look cause from the morning no one is doing the work perfectly, first in the meeting earlier the employee was not giving the rights of percentage of progress from the present month and when he asked the director about the file which he told him do was not finish, from the morning he have fired 5 workers because of there laziness that's the reason of silence in the office.

Armaan POV

Today is Dada sa and Dadi sa wedding anniversary and I am trying to keep a calm but from the morning no one is doing their work perfectly and I want everything perfect.

Right now I'm working in a file for the next project in which we will be working with not so big company but they have a really nice process in just two years, I check everything about the meeting with Rajput cause it make me satisfied that the company with whom we are collaborating are good and if I find a single mistake then I cancel the partnership with them.I about 10 minutes I have a meeting with there head whose name is Ranveer Sharma.

I'm having a headache from the morning, I think I need a coffee ☕, I ringed the bell which was in the table so that my secratary Bhairav can come, In less than one minute there was a knock on the door to which I reply with come in and he came inside with a uneven breathing which he tried to stop but couldn't, I think he run to come here.

He came and bowed his head. "Ji Hukum sa you called" Bhairav said while keeping his head low as no one except my family can talk to me while keeping there head high as I hate it
"Yes, get me a coffee" I said and he bowed his head low and ask permission to leave to which I give him a nod.

I was having my coffee when Bhairav said "Hukum Shrama XtremeTech CEO is in the conference room to start the meeting." "Okay" I said and started to move toward the conference room when................

______________________________________

Hope you all liked the chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Tell me if there is any mistakes, your response correct us. Like, comment and follow me.
Follow my Instagram ID ritika_writies
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay happy and peaceful
Love you ❤️💫